Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for all the denver aurora peeps... i used to see this guy driving all the time, then he disappeared... well, i found his car in the junkyard LMAO! sad day...

i don't even know what its called, but the paint is orange at one angle and purple/blue the other angle.
    dude never showed up to any meets... lol
    Last edited by nostringz; 08-18-2010, 11:40 PM.

Be Clean

Comment

What yard is that? Actually, if any of you Denver area guys wouldn't mind, could I get a list of yards and their locations (aside from that pull n pay/save kinda near 25 and 76) down there with CBs? Or even shops with used parts? I once went to a Honda/Toyota Menders somewhere down there, it would be cool to track down some EX and even Prelude parts.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
        I removed the AC condensor in the fall when I got in an accident, but even before then turning it on I could literally watch my gas gauge drop as I left the neighborhood. I was working on the door today, the motor's no making any noise at all when I hit the switch, and the window is all the way down. No idea what days I have off next week to get to a junkyard, I hope it doesn't rain.

Yet another damn expense thanks to our pathetic police force. $110 for my cracked windshield on top of whatever the hell I was going to pay for the replacement anyway. Apparantly that little sliver of a line is an obstruction if you're in the car behind me. Is our government really that broke that they're cracking down on every little thing? I swear, if beating a cop didn't get me time...
        that sucks dude it would cost about 110 to replace it lol i would like to beat cops too i got pulled over the other night for being a "suspisious vehicle associated with a crime spree" fucking retarded.................that color is uber whack lol you should take the front fendeers and rock em on the arcadia green terry that would be jdm as ef. noone could see the front of ur car it would be camoflaged lol edit: dude cyborg there are shit tons down here with ex's if you wanna make the long ass trip to the south side

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

^ Any that don't cut downpipes?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

wow Ive been missing a lot....lol

second weekend in september, Sat or Sun, whatever works for you guys, Trip/cruise/meet to Cripple Creek, CO

Start out down south, here in the springs, meet up in Old CO City or similar, get some grub or whatever, then head out to CC. stop there for grub/food, continue north then cut off back down the pass back into the springs......

Lets make it happen fellas!!!
            '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

sounds like a lot of driving... haha, anyways

i bought a pound of motor mount fill 80A, i can fill about 4 mounts with it. so if you guys wanna come by with your front torque mounts i can fill it for you guys. just let me know because i have to mix it all at once, and i dont want it to go to waste.

Motor mount DIY

i'm doing it the REAL way though, not window weld.
              Last edited by nostringz; 08-19-2010, 01:55 PM.

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
                sounds like a lot of driving... haha, anyways

i bought a pound of motor mount fill 80A, i can fill about 4 mounts with it. so if you guys wanna come by with your front torque mounts i can fill it for you guys. just let me know because i have to mix it all at once, and i dont want it to go to waste.
                interesting.... well idk if i will utilize my front torque mount since i am boosting and all..

Rip It Up
                Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                  ^ Any that don't cut downpipes?
                  negative some keep the car whole but upayand pull chops the dp.........idk I think denver is the ideal spot for everyone to meet seeing how we got guys that would be coming from way up north so I think we should plan something in denver

Comment

yeah denver seems chill, a lot more places to stop and eat. Pho shounds good right now too.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

denver traffic makes me want to punt kittens and punch babies....lol
                      '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

There are some nice roads out near the Golden area, long fast curves in the valleys and some tight twisty stuff up Lookout Mountain Road (nice view of the city and the Coors plant up there too, near Buffalo Bill's grave).

... but that's just saying . I may actually be able to have my tires by then, I'm going to go to the cop shop tomorrow morning and try to get this frankly outrageous ticket waived. Hopefully there are some understanding gentlemen in there!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I have the 12th off, lookout mountain roads not bad, kinda short drive. Golden gate canyons pretty good too, but quite a bit longer
                          Cyborg, if you google "colorado automotive recyclers (CAR)" you can search a lot of the non pull n pay junkyards
                          When doesn't traffic not make you wannna punt a kitten, lol!

Comment

denver traffic is shiity i personally punt kittens into babies

Comment

Hey at least traffic isn't like California traffic. only then will I start to punt kittens. lol

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

I could never live in a big city, one-way streets annoy me to no end.

As it would take nearly a month to organize and get those free ball joints, it's not worth it for me so I went out and bought the two driver side fronts today. To be installed on my next day off, then I'll get the passenger's and possibly rears next Thursday. Any tips for knocking those things loose? They were stubborn so I gave up and went a different route when I swapped the transmission.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                                X