This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22cb719 View Post
    Some good pics!! We should do another mini-meet sometime soon. Head up to cripple creek, some fun roads on the way up there....
    I'm down. We've only got about 40-50 days tops before it starts snowing @ high elevation again! (A good thing for us elk hunters tho )

Comment

i will be down, ill have my ball joints and such done by next week, i finished rewiring everything for my lights today, i had a short. Fixed my damn pico fuse on my radio as well.

Rip It Up
      Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

yeah meet for sure time and place wheres terry mr organizer

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Lol I know right!? Terry get in here dammit!!
          '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

so some dick-face TRIED to steal my blizzshade last night lol and broke it in like 3 peices still attached to the car lol

Comment

haha whats up guys!! dangg that sucks justin. i'm putting my car through an anti-theft conversion since school is coming up. and this is the last week before school starts for me! for a meet, lets brainstorm guys.

Be Clean

Comment

thanks for chiming in man lol im off weekends

Comment

I won't be going to any meets until at least mid-September or so... much-needed repairs. And now my driver window regulator is acting up as of yesterday, the window won't go up the last inch! So I've got to add a trip to Andersen's next week before the suspension resto just so my seat doesn't get soaked in the rain.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

damn dude sorry to hear that. I think i said this before but i can get you new balls joints upper and lower for free. just give me your cores and bam.

I just ordered my walbro 255 lph fuel pump and skunk2 cam gear!

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

I'll talk to a friend about helping me with the uninstallation and transportation and get back to you. I think I remember you mentioning a warranty loophole but how reliable is that trick?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                        I won't be going to any meets until at least mid-September or so... much-needed repairs. And now my driver window regulator is acting up as of yesterday, the window won't go up the last inch! So I've got to add a trip to Andersen's next week before the suspension resto just so my seat doesn't get soaked in the rain.
                        yea just loosen the bolts and push the window to close. take the socket off until you can get it replaced. A/C doesnt burn too much gas haha! i'm also pushing 211k miles and i need a timing belt swapped baddd. waiting for my head to coming from the shop and it'll be done asap. i'm down for any restaurant inbetween denver and ft.collins.

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                          I'll talk to a friend about helping me with the uninstallation and transportation and get back to you. I think I remember you mentioning a warranty loophole but how reliable is that trick?
                          Very reliable, whenever i go to FOCO or next time there is a meet we can head down to a AutoZone and make shit happen.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
                            yea just loosen the bolts and push the window to close. take the socket off until you can get it replaced. A/C doesnt burn too much gas haha! i'm also pushing 211k miles and i need a timing belt swapped baddd. waiting for my head to coming from the shop and it'll be done asap. i'm down for any restaurant inbetween denver and ft.collins.
                            rain visors FTW that shit sucks dude mine went out in the winter time last year lol

Comment

I removed the AC condensor in the fall when I got in an accident, but even before then turning it on I could literally watch my gas gauge drop as I left the neighborhood. I was working on the door today, the motor's no making any noise at all when I hit the switch, and the window is all the way down. No idea what days I have off next week to get to a junkyard, I hope it doesn't rain.

Yet another damn expense thanks to our pathetic police force. $110 for my cracked windshield on top of whatever the hell I was going to pay for the replacement anyway. Apparantly that little sliver of a line is an obstruction if you're in the car behind me. Is our government really that broke that they're cracking down on every little thing? I swear, if beating a cop didn't get me time...
                              Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-18-2010, 07:26 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Id like to beat some cops! Lol
                                1993 Accord LX *Under construction*
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=162083 <---MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X