No announcement yet.

Sin City/las Vegas Baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets plan for maybe next saturday then boys?

like next saturday around 7 or 8? what you guys think?
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

Sounds cool, Sat. at Aloha or Kyles spot, prefferably Aloha cuz i'll have my girls w/ me.They love terri chicken bowlsYou guys will be the first from the forums to see how ghetto fab my G ride is but whatevers its been w/ me since 96' still runnin hard n gettin me where i need to be

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

alright so next saturday it is. let everyone you know who has a cb7 or anyone you want to invite to come.

lets do it!
        UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

I hate all you vegas cb7tuners. I've been checking out your craigslist. NO RUST ANYWHERE on your cars. There are so many clean Accords it's ridiculous that only five or six of you are on here. I've looked at over a dozen for sale. Including a GORGEOUS cb9, white with a HoK blue lapis pearl over it. ALthough there is one guy looking to get $5600 for his coupe, but it's only got 60k oon it. I told the wife that when we go out in January, if we hit for some money, I'm shopping the LVCL for a clean ass CB7 or CB9! lol

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
            I hate all you vegas cb7tuners. I've been checking out your craigslist. NO RUST ANYWHERE on your cars. There are so many clean Accords it's ridiculous that only five or six of you are on here. I've looked at over a dozen for sale. Including a GORGEOUS cb9, white with a HoK blue lapis pearl over it. ALthough there is one guy looking to get $5600 for his coupe, but it's only got 60k oon it. I told the wife that when we go out in January, if we hit for some money, I'm shopping the LVCL for a clean ass CB7 or CB9! lol
            there is a lot of cb7's in town. i see a lot of modded up cb7's. but there just not on this forum.
            UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

I see em all over too. A few times I've left the good ol' check out Cb7tuner note

Comment

Originally posted by hectic702 View Post
                I see em all over too. A few times I've left the good ol' check out Cb7tuner note
                i talked to a bunch of cb7 owners. it freaking sucks that none of them have checked out this site. then there wood be at least 10 people from vegas on this site.
                UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

Damn fool, get em hooked then its on

Comment

Damn fool, get em hooked then its on
                    will do.

so just for everyone to know.
                    First official cb7 tuner/Las Vegas meet
                    When:Saturday August 30th, 2008 7pm
                    Where:Aloha Kitchen Sahara and decatur in the circuit city parking lot.
                    After: Cruize maybe? we shall see

lets just all meet up at least so we can at least all introduce each other.

if you guys need any more info please give me a pm and ill pm you back all the info you need.
                    Last edited by DriftProjectR; 08-26-2008, 07:27 AM.
                    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

Damn fool what you tryin to do karaoke by yourself or you want some tapsilog you sure its at 7am

Comment

Damn fool what you tryin to do karaoke by yourself or you want some tapsilog you sure its at 7am
                        o whoops, my fault typo. ill fix that. thanks for point that out.
                        UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

anyone down for the saturday meet?
                          UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

Originally posted by DriftProjectR View Post
                            anyone down for the saturday meet?
                            I'm plannin on it ...

A Hui Hou !!!
                            Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Most likely Im there, rollin w/ the kids though, I got em on da weekends

Comment

ill be there 2!
                                UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

Working...
                                X