Super Summit '08 - June 14, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Summit '08 - June 14, 2008

June 14 is the official date for Super Summit 2008.

9am - 5pm

Click here for Summits Event Schedule and click here for directions to Summit Racing.

People who will be going

1. 92cord
    2. my buddy Alan (lowered 99 civic si) Totaled - he is still going
    3. my buddy Nolan (87 Toyota pickup - nearly mint condition)

People who might be going

1. kc8enb07
    2. visualpoet
    3. sunburn
    4. bigblue
    5. SN2BH22CB7

There is usually a really good turn out to this car show. To those who have been at Summit Racing in Tallmadge OH, the entire parking lot is filled (all show cars). And that is a pretty big parking lot! Last year they had some show cars parked across the street because the parking lot was filled.

Summits Racing crew is on hand as well. They have a lot of performace companies with representatives that will answer questions. Summit Racing usually gives a 10% discount on that day as well (thats what they've been doing - not sure about this year).
    Last edited by HondaFan81; 06-03-2008, 12:47 AM.
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Here are some pictures of last years turnout.

R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

And this is only a small fraction of the cars there. I forgot my digital camera so I had to stop at a store and buy a camera (only had about 24 or so pictures on it).

There was one cb7 in the car show, but I cannot find the picture of it. By the time I walked around, I went back to where the cb7 was so I could meet the owner, but they were gone by then.
      Last edited by 92cord; 12-19-2007, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Sorry about the small pics, but you can still see the cars. I e-mailed Summit Racing today to see what the exact date is for Super Summit. When I hear the exact date, I will post it.

Comment

u can put me as a maybe, depending on what date

Comment

Put ya down as a maybe.

The car show is usually just all day saturday (9 am to 5 pm). Thats what they've been doing for the past 4 or so years I've been going. I usually get there early so I can get better parking.
            Last edited by 92cord; 12-19-2007, 10:31 PM.

Comment

I'm down for maybe, depending on the date.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet
                gotcha down

Comment

I it is too early for me to know right know I will let you know as soon as I can
                  WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

I'll put ya down as a maybe then Jeff.

Comment

Here is a link to some more pictures from the '05 Super Summit taken by my buddy who is a photographer.

http://www.6thgearadvertising.com/pi...summit_05_web/

Comment

Official Date of this event is June 14.

More info found on first page.

Comment

A MAYBE!! woot woot! pretty sure I will though
                          Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
                          "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
                          93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
                          02 Avalanche

Comment

Sounds good man!!!

Remember if you need parts, it is 10% off of anything on this day!!! (It has been like this for the past 4 yrs I've been going - so I don't see why they would change it). The earlier you get there, the less time it will take to get your parts. It will be packed there!

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet
                              damnit ...

you better show up to the April 6th meet!!

you've been lurking on this board...and you're IN COLUMBUS...

NO EXCUSES!

depending on WHAT im doing...

put me down as MAYBE!
                              92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Working...
                              X