WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
          That is funny lol

Comment

well anyone care to share there thoughts on the changes of meet time?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

yea can you guys make it at like 11:30. i got a 5hr drive.
              miss my turbo cb7
              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

For the sake of turn out we might either want change the time or chage the activities.

Comment

When ever is fine with me as long as no one else sends me something with anthrax on it.

11:30 would be fine since quickangel has a 5 hour drive.
                  R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

it would be nice for us night owls too. id vote for 11:30. plus i have a few accord buddys who cant come if its the original time of 9am

Comment

Hmm...

that sounds more fessible 11:30am!

Jake...Jeff...( both of you PM me with details...so I can edit the first post )

is it gonna be 11:30am or 9am??

let me know ASAP!
                      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Ok...im going to change the time...

11:30am *( Jeff...call me later on this note )

^ need to discuss what activites we will be doing according to this time change.
                        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

go straight to the strip then go eat afterwards?

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                            Ok...im going to change the time...

11:30am *( Jeff...call me later on this note )

^ need to discuss what activites we will be doing according to this time change.
                            we need to be at the strip at the latest by 11 we have to go through tech inspection too so i say latest 1030 if anyone just wants to show up whenever we can give them the addy and they can show up when they show up

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

dose the track have a web site with rules and what not. i'd hate to drive down and not be able to run cause of something lil, or dumb

Comment

I went onto National Trails Web Site and didn't see anything about inspections. What do the techs inspect at the track Jake?
                                R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Working...
                                X