No announcement yet.

[Ohio/Michigan/Indiana/Pen/Kentucky Areas] Meet - April 6, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
      if jason got that h23 still sitting at his house, im picking it up. hope to see you guys soon. you could count on my comming
      Actually i already sold it to jeff at the end of last year. I needed the money. sorry. But hey you can try and get it off of him.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
        Actually i already sold it to jeff at the end of last year. I needed the money. sorry. But hey you can try and get it off of him.

o no...the beans are spilled.

the cats outta the bag i repeat the cats outta the bag!
        Last edited by slammed4thgen; 01-24-2008, 05:09 AM.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

can you find me a h23 engine by april?
          miss my turbo cb7
          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

DAMMIT!!!1
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

As far as the H23 is concerned it ia not for sale I have plans for it .

Comment

Oh well I guess it was going to get out sooner or later , I was just hopeing to be further along in my project when it did get out .

Comment

DAMNIT JASON

SHHHHHHHH!

too late now....it was supposed to be a HUSH-HUSH type deal!
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                    DAMN you guys wanna meet early!! where are we supposed to meet at?? What is the date of the meet??
                    eh......go to post #1 ....READ!

there...you will find all the answers to your questions!
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

can we say delete posts? what h23? i didnt hear about any h23?

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                        Oh well I guess it was going to get out sooner or later , I was just hopeing to be further along in my project when it did get out .
                        A stock H23 is no big deal, why worry? It's been done time and time again, just like H22 swaps. So who cares...right?
                        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                          A stock H23 is no big deal, why worry? It's been done time and time again, just like H22 swaps. So who cares...right?
                          good point

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                            yeah but it is the element of suprise and i gotta tell ya i never get sick of seeing h swaps, its still a big deal to me!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                              DAMNIT JASON

SHHHHHHHH!

too late now....it was supposed to be a HUSH-HUSH type deal!
                              lol no worries Jason just must have forgot, plus like cisco said it only
                              a STOCK H23not a full blown race motor or anything .

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                                lol no worries Jason just must have forgot, plus like cisco said it only
                                a STOCK H23not a full blown race motor or anything .
                                so what? my stock h22 was and is still a big deal to me just as i know your h23 is...its still a project. yeah its no complete build but its still an improvement, and an improvement you are excited about!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X