No announcement yet.

[Ohio/Michigan/Indiana/Pen/Kentucky Areas] Meet - April 6, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, it looks like so many more people when you guys got to park together like that. Kinda makes me wish I had gone with you guys.
    Originally posted by 92dm
    I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
    VOUCHES
    Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

very much fun. cant wait till the next meet cause it'll def be another pimp ass time.
      Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
      "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
      93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
      02 Avalanche

Comment

haha sucks i had to leave before pics
        i finally made it and ive got nothin to show for it except dirty ass exhaust fumes from the strip lol
        OHIO CB7'S #11
        SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Originally posted by Rfugitt
          Is that a fellow female cb7 tuner? Second on from the right. Is she on here?

Sorry jake i already know your a female so im not talking about you.

Comment

lol thats tara. she's not on cb7's but dave (far right in front of the lude) is but he hasnt been on for a long ass time so I'm usually their informant lol and from the old skool days go that1guyn8 3rd from left
            Last edited by bigblue; 04-08-2008, 11:28 PM.
            "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
            02 Avalanche

Comment

I will go get get some software on fir as we just pay our billes and we are really low this month (lower than normal) sorry guys i will get them up as soon as I can
              WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

my car look great in that pic but i lok like shit LOOK AT THE MAN BOOBS !!! LOL DAMMIT i look like I need a bra lol

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                  my car look great in that pic but i lok like shit LOOK AT THE MAN BOOBS !!! LOL DAMMIT i look like I need a bra lol
                  Man boobs? eh..you wouldn't mind if I came through and milked yah? Im running low on Milk mayne!

^ ah good times....I miss everyone already!

and NO Jeff...you didn't look like shit! I looked like a damn criminal....dressed in all black dickies...looked like the reaper and shit. LMAO
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

you an your damn "thug life" poses lol, jk but maybe next time we'll get u n all black an have you walk around easton lookin all suspicious like lol maybe not but we could hav a get away car on stand by

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
                    02 Avalanche

Comment

i wont get into what i look like bc i was tryin to "sit" without sittin on my hood. i didnt want a butt print in my hood like my fender. but looks like i ate 25 of the burgers jeff bought.

how it sits is going to drive me NUTS now. it might change in stance and look by the next meet. btw what/when is that? im all ready for another 5hrs of driving on 2hrs sleep again. sry if i seemed like out there but yeah, i dont do well on no sleep. try havin a friend yellin "F**k you, you F**K head" in the middle of the nite, and tryin to sleep
                      Last edited by kc8enb07; 04-09-2008, 10:38 AM.

Comment

wait, i just noticed u got a pic of jakes car from the left, thats a rarity

Comment

I really wish I had been there, boo urns to me.
                          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                            I really wish I had been there, boo urns to me.
                            we really wanted to see you but belive me we all understand why you could not make it so it's cool man look at it this way there will be other meets and maybe another drag meet or autocross meet in the future jake, kenny , and my self and not really gotten into planning anything outside of whats comeing up with h.i.n , pinks all out and someothers i forget ( I am prone to do that) lol I spoke to kenny today and I belive we will ( the 3 of us start to plan for the next meet real soon )

Comment

Right on, lookin forward to the next meet, hopefuly i will have an accord by then.

Comment

Originally posted by jacobuchanan140
                                haha sucks i had to leave before pics
                                i finally made it and ive got nothin to show for it except dirty ass exhaust fumes from the strip lol
                                I wish you would've stayed a little longer Jacob...

you're one cool as dude you know that...and Oh yeah, Love the seats mayne!

dont forget to fab up a cover for your sub.
                                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Working...
                                X