No announcement yet.

[Ohio/Michigan/Indiana/Pen/Kentucky Areas] Meet - April 6, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i am going to go on kilkare's website and find out when the first test/tune is a maybe get the gf to go with me. i will let you guys know when i go so someone can meet up with me. 1993accordman lives in xenia so i will prolly get ahold of him as one of the first.
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

i agree that its a bit early. i have to leave at 8am... which SUCKS lol. but should have said something. ive got friends crashin at my place from Michigan to go the day b4. or theyd have over 6hr drive. id still come and chill w/ us anyway. i am not running, im just going to see how slow a time Slammed runs and bring spare parts, lol.

chill, maybe u plan the next one for auto x? id like to try that.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
        i agree that its a bit early. i have to leave at 8am... which SUCKS lol. but should have said something. ive got friends crashin at my place from Michigan to go the day b4. or theyd have over 6hr drive. id still come and chill w/ us anyway. i am not running, im just going to see how slow a time Slammed runs and bring spare parts, lol.

chill, maybe u plan the next one for auto x? id like to try that.
        auto cross would be great and suited for my car I believe kilcare has them but only on selected times/ and dates
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

yeah i think they do. i think they have a couple drift events also through the season. but i am not completly sure on that one.
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

hey t04 check pms
            we need to talk maybe you ride wit me or someting

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
              what did kenny put together?
              He ORIGINALLY scheduled this meet and the other 2 in the past...he did take into consideration...how YOU wanted to go to the track...how you was PISSED because you didn't like the park the last meet, ( he did catch wind of that ..but he never did flip his lid when he heard you didn't like what he planned ) he did TRY to make " YOU " happy....all he kept saying was, " Imma try to stick to my promise and include what Jake wanted " since the ORIGINAL setup of this meet...he has edited the information quite a few times based on what YOU wanted.

You want to ask that question with such blatant disregard? ask yourself that question then answer it for yourself. Kenny...yes he may be my boyfriend...but he TRIES way too hard to make everyone happy...and what do people do...don't appreciate what hes trying to do.

So, for you to ask that question...you should be ashamed. He tried make it to where everyone could meet, have fun and still include what YOU wanted to do. So give him some fucking respect.

Comment

Originally posted by MY_1st_90CB7
                He ORIGINALLY scheduled this meet and the other 2 in the past...he did take into consideration...how YOU wanted to go to the track...how you was PISSED because you didn't like the park the last meet, ( he did catch wind of that ..but he never did flip his lid when he heard you didn't like what he planned ) he did TRY to make " YOU " happy....all he kept saying was, " Imma try to stick to my promise and include what Jake wanted " since the ORIGINAL setup of this meet...he has edited the information quite a few times based on what YOU wanted.

You want to ask that question with such blatant disregard? ask yourself that question then answer it for yourself. Kenny...yes he may be my boyfriend...but he TRIES way too hard to make everyone happy...and what do people do...don't appreciate what hes trying to do.

So, for you to ask that question...you should be ashamed. He tried make it to where everyone could meet, have fun and still include what YOU wanted to do. So give him some fucking respect.
                i wasnt saying anything bad mam all i was saying he said i went behind his back...which i did nothing like that! and yes that last meet was awful but im not holding it against kenny. kenny should know that im not holding it against him and if he doesnt well now he does

if anyone else has problems please address me in pm's

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

let me ask you he and you are the ONLY ONE DOING ANY PLANING OR ANY THING FOR THIS CREW RIGHT!!!!! IS THAT HOW I AM READING THIS !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                    let me ask you he and you are the ONLY ONE DOING ANY PLANING OR ANY THING FOR THIS CREW RIGHT!!!!! IS THAT HOW I AM READING THIS !!!!!
                    guys chill

enough is enough.

lets be happy we have perfect weather, food and good times ahead

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

i HAVE HAD ENOUGH YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YOU GUYS RUNS THIS ALL YOUR SELF DONT INCLUDE THE REST OF US !!! WHAT ABOUT THAT FACT THAT THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN AND NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A MONARCHY!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT RULE BY ONE !!!!!!! IF ONE PERSON DOES NOT LIKE IT KEEP THROWING UP IN OUR FACES WHAT YOU HAVE DONE , WHAT ABOUT WHAT WE DO!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS OUR RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by sunburn; 04-05-2008, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7
                        WTF how are you going to not be active in this thread for at least two months, probably more, and then two days before the meet start bitching about the times?
                        You could have been more active and said something about it. But no you chose to be inactive, giving you no leverage.

You know, not everybody can get on here on a daily basis...they do have lives outside CB7.....Nick has a new baby and a family to take care of not to mention a JOB that takes up a majority of his time (so what free time he does have he spends with his FAMILY)...I have a JOB, kids and I go to school so I can't always be on here 24/7...I get on here when I can and sometimes it might be weeks or months before I can! So what, I can't say something? I knew about this meet from the get go and you know what, it wasn't until earlier this week that Jake decided he wanted everyone to go straight to the track rather then meet at the place originally designated.

And how are you going to call my friend out like that? That's completely uncalled for.
                        Bad Nick....go to your room!

Comment

wtf? why is JOB in caps? tell me this? and in 2mths plus. i think hed have 2mins to type a comment about a meet hes going to take a WHOLE DAY out of his BUSY life to go to. no bitching the 2days b4. end

Comment

btw the going to straight to the track makes sense. why waste time meeting up b4 hand , bc then the ones wanting to run w/ a distance to drive have to get up even eariler, just to meet b4 hand, then go meet again at the track....

Comment

You want to ask that question with such blatant disregard?
                              shannon your right i appoligize to you and kenny for that i just reread and i didnt say what i meant to say. what i meant was he made it seem like kenny himself did it and what i meant was, kenny didnt plan it all and that jeff and i had a part also.

i appoligize and i hope you guys can make it down

now please guys lets quit this it really isnt going anywhere

next time lets do something that everyone can do and wants to do
                              which will require some input from everyone

lets get this one in the bag and get hot on the next!

kenny holla at me

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

no DISRESPECT BUT PLANS CHANGE AND THE CAHNGE IS FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE COMEING SHOWING UP AT THE TRACK IS A SUGGESTION LIKE I TOLD KENNY WHN I CALLED HIM FOR INSTANCE I TALK TO ONE GOT TO A GUY JEGS TODAY HE THAT SAID HE HAD ABOUT 70 PEOPLE COME IN THAT WERE GETTING READY FOR THE TEST AND TUNE AND WE ALSO TALKED TO A GUY AT ADVANCE THAT HAD ABOUT 50 IN TODAY (AND FEEL FREE TO CHECK MY MATH IF YOU LIKE) IF YOUR NOT (YOU AND KENNY i WILL MEET THE PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT RUNNING THEIR CARS AND WANT TO MEET AT SHOCT IF YOU ARE THEN YOU CAN BRING THEM SO THAT i CAN HELP SET THINGS UP AT NAT TRAIL
                                Last edited by sunburn; 04-05-2008, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X