[Ohio/Michigan/Indiana/Pen/Kentucky Areas] Meet - April 6, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92cord
    I went onto National Trails Web Site and didn't see anything about inspections. What do the techs inspect at the track Jake?
    yes all they do is check for leaks and make sure you wear pants and you have a battery tie down
    i will get the website

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

chessboxer sent me a pm, its tempting but I have an issue going to a track and not racing, if I still own my car by then I'll want to race it and it will more than likely break on the track from dig, can we do frum rolls? j/k I don't own a cb7 anymore but I may ride shotgun up there. Since turbo dodges probually won't be allowed or gas hog f150's
      ricers make baby jesus cry

Comment

Originally posted by skinnye1
        chessboxer sent me a pm, its tempting but I have an issue going to a track and not racing, if I still own my car by then I'll want to race it and it will more than likely break on the track from dig, can we do frum rolls? j/k I don't own a cb7 anymore but I may ride shotgun up there. Since turbo dodges probually won't be allowed or gas hog f150's
        why not any turbo dodges. Test and tune and stuff like that are open to all makes and models. But i guess its up to you.

Comment

were are open bring it !
          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

kenny, we have 2 changes

first price to get in is 10

second we still need a early meet time such as 10 and explain if they want to come later thats fine and we can give them the address

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Damn Jake, you're making me wake up early now. haha

Its all good, I'll be there!
              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Damn Jake, you're making me wake up early now. haha

Its all good, I'll be there!
                just take your lil footy pj's off and get here dammit lol
                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                  were are open bring it !
                  the car will more than likely be sold on saturday, I'm gonna miss it, the thing is pretty quick but not the most reliable car ever.
                  ricers make baby jesus cry

Comment

Currently, I'm waiting on my header, but if it all arrives before this date, I'll be there.

I think we should aim to be at the raceway by 12 PM, so we should leave Schottensteins accordingly, which is atleast 30 minutes prior. So in reality you should tell people to show up at 10:30 AM so we can leave by 11:30 AM the latest.

We will be a decent size group and if we wait until later, I think it will cause problems getting in with tech inspections, etc. People coming from farther distances can meet us at the raceway, we can talk there and then we can go grab a bite to eat afterwards & talk more since it will be lunchtime.

Also, it is $10 for racers and spectators on Sunday time trail days, according to their website.
                    Last edited by HondaFan81; 02-15-2008, 01:55 PM.
                    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                      just take your lil footy pj's off and get here dammit lol
                      What if I still want to wear my lil footy pj's??? haha

Which cb7 are you bringing Cisco?
                      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

What if I still want to wear my lil footy pj's??? haha

Which cb7 are you bringing Cisco?
                        Well by April 6th, I should have the white fully tuned & roadworthy. If not, I guess I'll bring the red since I haven't seen what that can do either.

Comment

i would like to see the white one this time.

What will you do with the red one once the white one is finished? Daily Driver?

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
                            i would like to see the white one this time.

What will you do with the red one once the white one is finished? Daily Driver?
                            The red one is the daily driver already. The white is the fun nice weather car. I'll flip between the two depending on weather basically.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                              The red one is the daily driver already. The white is the fun nice weather car. I'll flip between the two depending on weather basically.
                              thats what i would ike to do once i start making some money.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                                kenny, we have 2 changes

first price to get in is 10

second we still need a early meet time such as 10 and explain if they want to come later thats fine and we can give them the address
                                changing it now!
                                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Working...
                                X