mutha fucker!
    i missed the one that was at like 3
    the morning hates my guts but its cool

ill be there sippin on a rockstar and munchin on some donuts
    OHIO CB7'S #11
    SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

[QUOTE=bluecb7]Damn, that means I'm going to have to leave at like 6:30, I'm coming from Kentucky with a hangover WOOO! For those of you who don't know April 5th is my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and they live in Kentcky. So were going down there to some hotel and after the festivities we're hittin up the bar that's in the hotel. And Jake what's it like at a meet with a hangover?[/QUOTE]
      funny asshole....lol

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord

jake can you make those letters bigger by chance? I can't read it, I am blind in one eye and can't see out the other.
        no sorry thats the biggest it gets

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I cant wait! haha in February i gotta do upper ball joints and get all new struts... then i'll be about set.
          Fun with Paint... haha.

OHIO CB7's

Comment

I'll prolly be leaving my house around 8/8:30am. Its gonna take me about 2 hrs to get there. We can probably meet-up in Ashland off of 250. I'll probably know more about everything near the end of march. I'll keep ya posted though.

jake can you make those letters bigger by chance? I can't read it, I am blind in one eye and can't see out the other.

alright cool. i checked out ashland is right at 250 and 71. k that is easy to get to. do you by any chance know how long it will take me to get to ashland? heh heh i never been south of 480 much. but i beleive from clevleand to columbus is 2.5 hours right?
            1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Hey Dan, here is a map for ya. I couldn't really find anything near 90 and 71S so I got Lincoln Highs address. Said it will be 2hrs 20 minutes.

Here is the map

Ashland is about half way to tell ya the truth. As long as we can meet up off of 250 around 9:00 am to 9:15 am we should be fine.
              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Hey Dan, here is a map for ya. I couldn't really find anything near 90 and 71S so I got Lincoln Highs address. Said it will be 2hrs 20 minutes.

Here is the map

Ashland is about half way to tell ya the truth. As long as we can meet up off of 250 around 9:00 am to 9:15 am we should be fine.

ok cool then.so i just leave my house little before 8 then. k that won't be a prob then. thanks!

man now i can't wait to come down now lol. first meet and plus first time i get to race my car!

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                  Dont be late!

10:30AM is when we're banging out!
                  damm ill have to leave at 5:30 and gun it all the way.
                  miss my turbo cb7
                  moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

DAMN you guys wanna meet early!! where are we supposed to meet at?? What is the date of the meet??
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                      DAMN you guys wanna meet early!! where are we supposed to meet at?? What is the date of the meet??
                      first page bro
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

relax guys jake kenny and myself are working on something and we will post it up as soon as it ready.
                        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

a sunday mornin, at 9.... ... gona be fightin grand ma's on their way to curch/mass, as they shake a fist at me while I play some "lamb of god"... ... if I dont get a ticket I will be happy, and also nothin like a few caff drinks cant cure for that morning rise
                          Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
                          "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
                          93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
                          02 Avalanche

Comment

uuhhh huhu I can't relax butt munch.

Do you have T.P. for my bunghole? I would hate for my holio to get polio. uuhhh huhu huhu
                            Last edited by 92cord; 01-24-2008, 01:02 AM.
                            R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Do you have T.P. for my bunghole? I would hate for my holio to get polio. uuhhh huhu huhu
                              That fucking rocks !!!! a fucking beavis and butthead quote.....
                              WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

aaaaaahahahhahahahahahahaha

well if we meet up early thats good for me then. the i can head out before dark and don't have to worry about nighttime driving. can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X