Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it's me, never really left but just took a more silent role. Oh, and im back with a new sig (tho ive already made a few adjustments).
    Originally posted by 92dm
    I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
    VOUCHES
    Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

well holy fuck. Its 1 degree outside. I left a friends house and my car was acting funny as shit. Then one of the battery cables decided to come loose so i was outside of my car for 1 minute (literally) and i feel like i have fucking frostbite everywhere. I don't think i have ever seen or felt it this cold.
      but now i need a new battery cause my shit was cranking over so slow im glad it even started. Optima red top maybe

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
        well holy fuck. Its 1 degree outside. I left a friends house and my car was acting funny as shit. Then one of the battery cables decided to come loose so i was outside of my car for 1 minute (literally) and i feel like i have fucking frostbite everywhere. I don't think i have ever seen or felt it this cold.
        but now i need a new battery cause my shit was cranking over so slow im glad it even started. Optima red top maybe

yeah it's crazy cold out there .
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

yeah, it was zero degrees at my place yesterday. With wind chill, it was -17 degrees.

Fun times I tell ya! Especially when you're outside gutting and hanging a deer!
          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Burr!

Back from my pick a part adventure! I got a Front fender, rear bumper and a legend lip! I have the lip installed alredy... Turns out its a sedan lip, so I'll have to extend it somwhow... I think one of you guys thought about taking it, but didnt. lol. There was just a legend bumper sitting in the back of a truck on the end. I saw it and was like... MINE! Didnt get any QP or light though... they were all rusted pretty bad...

Here, It got down to -1 with a wind chill of -27 last night! I poured some water on to some concrete and it froze over in 1 min!

My power steering stopped working last night... I think one of the rusted out spots that was dripping burst. Im guessing its because there must have been some water in the lines... The cold froze the water, and as soon as it got pressure, it found the weekest spot, bursting it... The wierd thing though was that it came out looking like coffee with cream in it... It didnt look like that in the resivor...
            I think I might just put a loop on the steering rack and take the power steering out... I kinda like it without it. (any one know where to put the loop?)

Also, kc8enb07 didn't you say something about an accord the same color as mine with a good quater pannel in a junk yard? I need that lol.
            Last edited by EJX_Michael; 12-22-2008, 12:50 PM.

Comment

there is a diy on the power steering loop. just have to search for it. However i think i might have a cracked block. Came out today and put my battery back in so i could start today. ran fine unlike last night then the weird idle stuff happened again and only this time there was oil dripping from the back of my block. The coolant was frozen inside the block and radiator, heater core you name it. So i pray i do not have a cracked block.

Comment

there is a diy on the power steering loop. just have to search for it. However i think i might have a cracked block. Came out today and put my battery back in so i could start today. ran fine unlike last night then the weird idle stuff happened again and only this time there was oil dripping from the back of my block. The coolant was frozen inside the block and radiator, heater core you name it. So i pray i do not have a cracked block.
                good luck man , I hope it's not a cracked block . what coolant did you use?

Comment

I want to get an idea on how many people are interested in the cabin meet. The dates are 6/26-28/09. So please pm me or Jeff on whether you are planning on coming. Thanks.
                  CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                    good luck man , I hope it's not a cracked block . what coolant did you use?
                    im checking it out tomorrow. But the type of coolant or brand does not matter. My mixture was more water than anti-freeze so the freezing point was a lot higher then what it should have been. I am thinking i have a 70%water 30%anti-freeze mixture. So that puts the freezing point around 0 to -10 degrees, and with that horrible wind chill i think thats what got it.

Comment

i been leakin a lil oil on and off since i was in michigan w/ nasty wind chill. i cant find it, i hope it isnt this.

good luck i hope it isnt a cracked anything!

Comment

im checking it out tomorrow. But the type of coolant or brand does not matter. My mixture was more water than anti-freeze so the freezing point was a lot higher then what it should have been. I am thinking i have a 70%water 30%anti-freeze mixture. So that puts the freezing point around 0 to -10 degrees, and with that horrible wind chill i think thats what got it.
                        sorry I should have phrased my question better I was wondering about the mixture .
                        Last edited by sunburn; 12-24-2008, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                          sorry I should have phrased my question better I was wondering about the mixture .
                          its all good man. I forgot to tell you merry christmas back on the phone.

So fay so good. Just got done test driving it and everything seems legit. It's raining out and i don't have a creeper, so im not laying in the water to check the back of the block. However its not leaking any oil now so i think my block is saved.

Comment

you were lucky on that one

Comment

What did the FATMAN bring everyone ?

Comment

so..my big toe is broken..fuckin hurts...
                                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Working...
                                X