This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tgdrums1990 View Post
    So, whats up everybody. My names is Trevor and I drive a busted 90 Accord LX at the moment, with 220,056 miles as of (11/09/080). I currently live in the Columbus, OH area.
    Welcome to the big kids playground! Where in Cols are you at? I'm down by Rickenbacker, and there's a few others around town.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
      Welcome to the big kids playground! Where in Cols are you at? I'm down by Rickenbacker, and there's a few others around town.

He's been to our house a few times...lol. Hey Trevor!! Welcome to the dark side

(I'm Jeff's wife)
      Last edited by sunshine372; 11-19-2008, 12:23 PM.
      CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

hey welcome man
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMadness View Post
          i think the ones he is talking about are the Winterforce i mentioned... but i thought they where firestone so maybe its diffrent... the winterforces are studdable and at one time i belive that winterforce was its own company, they have been making that tire for a while so its tried and true, but recently a company (either firestone or brigstone) bought them out, but not changing the winterforce tire.

that sounds like the ones i looked into. cant find the pricing yet. but firestone and bridgestone are also one company so its all good. soon as i find out how much i can get them for ill put it up here.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
            Im acually in Whitehall...
            My System
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165155

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine372 View Post
              He's been to our house a few times...lol. Hey Trevor!! Welcome to the dark side

(I'm Jeff's wife)
              I didnt know that this was you???!!!?? Very cool.
              My System

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                me too man, isnt it ugly as shit?

im going to just throw the wheels back on as soon as i get alligned.

ill just get new wheels next spring...thinking 16s but idk.
                Man, I know the feeling, I had to roll on steelies for months, till I bought to EX wheels off Jake.
                My System

Comment

OooH! I know what I want to do with this car when I get another!!!

I was talking to a friend, and it turns out they have a 4-cyl class in the Ashland county fair demolition derby

Maybe this could be a mini-meet for those who want to see some cb7 destruction!

It wouldn't be until September of next year though...

I cant think of any other 4-cyls that are much more solid than the accord...

Id make a custom header and put exhaust tubes through the hood too!

(don't worry Jeff, I'll still sell you the interior!)
                  Last edited by EJX_Michael; 11-19-2008, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post

I was talking to a friend, and it turns out they have a 4-cyl class in the Ashland county fair demolition derby

I cant think of any other 4-cyls that are much more solid that the accord...

sweet

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post

I cant think of any other 4-cyls that are much more solid than the accord...

i never want to see cb7 destruction... cant you use a civic or integra?

but... if i were to come see a cb7 dominate a bunch of american 4cyls i guess that if it gets bashed to hell in the process its still a victory worth watching

edit: is it only cars, i really hate my vue? demolation SUV FTW!
                      Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

the derby will be fun

dont you have mod the car to get it in the derby?

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                          the derby will be fun

dont you have mod the car to get it in the derby?
                          I'll have to call and find out...

I'm thinking:

All windows gone
                          Headlights/ brake lights gone
                          Possibly roll cage
                          Helmet

Id add welded bumper supports though. There is not much in the front end to take a crash...

Comment

if u do it, put ohio cb7 on the trunk lid

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                              if u do it, put ohio cb7 on the trunk lid
                              put it on the front part of the hood that way when car car is smashed it's more visable lol

Comment

and give me all the arcadia parts that are removable

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X