fuck driving to columbus ha ive done it a few times now lets switch it up
    OHIO CB7'S #11
    SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Originally posted by jacobuchanan140 View Post
      everybody come to cincinnati to visit me
      fuck driving to columbus ha ive done it a few times now lets switch it up
      if we did a cincy one. might be able to hang out w/ jacobuchanan140, carsten, Leung, plus acc0rd_adicti0n and smatt_mith? maybe some KY and VW tuners?

just a change of pace after the cabin meet

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
        if we did a cincy one. might be able to hang out w/ jacobuchanan140, carsten, Leung, plus acc0rd_adicti0n and smatt_mith? maybe some KY and VW tuners?

just a change of pace after the cabin meet
        i am sure there will be able to have a meet or two before the cabin meet
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

I am back guys!

I'll try and think of a few spots up here to have a meet as well.

Here is a hatch with a b20vtec that my buddy built and now owns. (This is the same guy who will be building my k20 ). Raced him on the highway, and he smoked me like it was nothing. But he is tuned on 22psi on 92 octane (452 whp & 340 wtq).

Enjoy

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...52whpcivic.flv
          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

welcome back doug. ejx_michael has ben wanting to get ahold of you, lol

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
              i am sure there will be able to have a meet or two before the cabin meet
              I'd be up for a meet down south. I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Of course, it will have to be after the new clutch is installed.
              CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                I envision a chain of Accords winding through the mountains of West Virginia. I know where there's a reverse banked curve outside of Cross Lanes that I would love to drive sometime. The approach to Kanawha State Forest is sweet too.
                theres some good curvy roads 15 mins from my house in beech fork state park its in wayne county wv
                to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

welcome back doug. ejx_michael has ben wanting to get ahold of you, lol
                  Haha! yes sir.

Its all good

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                    I am back guys!

I'll try and think of a few spots up here to have a meet as well.

Here is a hatch with a b20vtec that my buddy built and now owns. (This is the same guy who will be building my k20 ). Raced him on the highway, and he smoked me like it was nothing. But he is tuned on 22psi on 92 octane (452 whp & 340 wtq).

Enjoy

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...52whpcivic.flv
                    Hey welcome back sir!

Comment

Hello everyone

Haven't seen you guys in a long time. I planned on going to the Niagara Falls meet but that fell through because of fuel problems. I think my fuel pump is going bad.....I've got no where to fix it though, that and the rust on my car is HORRIBLE. I've got bubbled paint all over my rear quarter panels, rust holes along the body, big enough for rats to make nice homes in, lol.

I've had my car parked on the street here in Detroit, finally got it in a parking garage. I'm suprised it hasn't gotten broken into yet; no steering wheel bar and the car is full of stuff. My biggest concern was the winter. I can only imagine what the salt and plow trucks would have done if it had still been there.

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87 View Post
                        Hello everyone

Haven't seen you guys in a long time. I planned on going to the Niagara Falls meet but that fell through because of fuel problems. I think my fuel pump is going bad.....I've got no where to fix it though, that and the rust on my car is HORRIBLE. I've got bubbled paint all over my rear quarter panels, rust holes along the body, big enough for rats to make nice homes in, lol.

I've had my car parked on the street here in Detroit, finally got it in a parking garage. I'm suprised it hasn't gotten broken into yet; no steering wheel bar and the car is full of stuff. My biggest concern was the winter. I can only imagine what the salt and plow trucks would have done if it had still been there.
                        Thats sucks .......
                        I missed the canada trip as well due to clutch problems

Comment

Yeah hopefully if I live someplace where a car isn't really needed, I can really work on the body in my free time. I'd like to strip it down to the frame and start from there.

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87 View Post
                            Yeah hopefully if I live someplace where a car isn't really needed, I can really work on the body in my free time. I'd like to strip it down to the frame and start from there.
                            you'll get it........

Comment

is it just me, but this thread gets more active as the nights get into the 30degrees

Comment

is it just me, but this thread gets more active as the nights get into the 30degrees
                                gee...i can't imagine what would cause that...lol
                                CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

Working...
                                X