This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
    i think i got what brandon was coughin about. all i can do is cough today.
    who's brandon? my kid's name is brendan....lol
    CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine372 View Post
      who's Brandon? My Kid's Name Is Brendan....lol
      Lmao
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

my bike is gone

Comment

My condolences. Now stop crying about it and buck up.

Comment

Had to get at least one post in here... since i just figured out how to join the group.
            Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
              My condolences. Now stop crying about it and buck up.

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMadness View Post
                Had to get at least one post in here... since i just figured out how to join the group.
                i invited u in like june, lol. whats new man?

Comment

all you have to is get ahold of slammed4thgen and give him your info and your in OHIOCB7'S

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                    my bike is gone
                    btw are we going to need candles for the meet when we morn your loss?

Comment

whats the first thing ur gonna finish with the bike money??????

Comment

Originally posted by gibbsrcing View Post
                        whats the first thing ur gonna finish with the bike money??????
                        well not really sure something will get done

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                          i invited u in like june, lol. whats new man?
                          I know, that "Join Group" button was harder to find than any Where's Waldo i can remeber.

Not much, been going to school, and i got on a sweet resaerch project with a new ceramic/metal hybrid material. They are trying to introduce a rotor similar to the ferrari ceramic system. Extremly long lasting, alot higher heat, and the shit dosn't deform or expand like metal.

BEST PART... i fully offered my accord and the track i work at as a test dummy!!!! somehow, as luck would have it... the accords Rotor Over Hub design makes a prototype alot easier. The hat section that sides over the lug nuts is whats going to need some design work. ROH wouldn't even matter if your rotors lasted 125,000 miles of abuse

Hows it been going with you, every get that spacer built?
                          Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

I know, that "Join Group" button was harder to find than any Where's Waldo i can remeber.

Not much, been going to school, and i got on a sweet resaerch project with a new ceramic/metal hybrid material. They are trying to introduce a rotor similar to the ferrari ceramic system. Extremly long lasting, alot higher heat, and the shit dosn't deform or expand like metal.

BEST PART... i fully offered my accord and the track i work at as a test dummy!!!! somehow, as luck would have it... the accords Rotor Over Hub design makes a prototype alot easier. The hat section that sides over the lug nuts is whats going to need some design work. ROH wouldn't even matter if your rotors lasted 125,000 miles of abuse

Hows it been going with you, every get that spacer built?
                            damn, sounds u are havin fun w/ that research. i just dumped the idea.

Comment

If any one needs 90-91 black leather , send cisco a message .
                              the stuff looks good ,and the price is good someone snap it up.

Comment

our bmw had a great time at ichibon he loves that place

Comment

Working...
                                X