X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
    eww...

I don't like those rims one bit.
    Bite your tongue. The whole car is sick. The actual color is different than it is on my monitor, but those purple rims are badass against the paint.

Doug, you could touch up the axle end and spline nut, though. In Tom's defense, the calipers are almost the same color as the axle end. She's still sick. I'd trade my coupe as it sits, stereo and all, and throw in a laidback cat and a four year old blond girl (if the wife isn't looking) as a trade!
    Last edited by visualpoet; 10-01-2008, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
      Bite your tongue. The whole car is sick. The actual color is different than it is on my monitor, but those purple rims are badass against the paint.

Doug, you could touch up the axle end and spline nut, though. In Tom's defense, the calipers are almost the same color as the axle end. She's still sick. I'd trade my coupe as it sits, stereo and all, and throw in a laidback cat and a four year old blond girl (if the wife isn't looking) as a trade!

I'll trade him a bike and a beagle for it !
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

shit, I am getting some hella good offers here!!!!!

I don't know what to do. . .

Yeah, that is one of my projects, to touch up the axle end and spline nut. Plus I have to get some thin side moldings for my drivers side, because someone hit it with their door (dunno who) but there is a small dent.

Going to be hooking up my pfm here shortly. Plus somethings are already in the works. . Can't wait til next spring when she'll get tuned!!!!!!!!!!
        R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

sweet, more surprises......

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
            sweet, more surprises......
            R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
              it would be a suprise if you traded it off for a bike lol

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                it would be a suprise if you traded it off for a bike lol
                Yeah, everyone would be suprised, but I think you would be shitting bricks!

Comment

Yeah, everyone would be suprised, but I think you would be shitting bricks!

no I think i would be crying, but atleast I would get something I wanted out of the deal lol.

and yeah I sure I would get the upper hand in it as well lol

Comment

ohio accords coming sooner than later....

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

YEAH!!! I finally made it to the "other" side
                      CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

YAY TAMMY

Page 69 sweet!

Comment

Hey Jeff, did you ever go to the j/y at all? If so, find any of that stuff?

If we do meet up for the Mansfield Reformatory, I can bring that block if you wanted me to. . .

Just hit me up.

Comment

Hey Jeff, did you ever go to the j/y at all? If so, find any of that stuff?

If we do meet up for the Mansfield Reformatory, I can bring that block if you wanted me to. . .

Just hit me up.
                            k....... sopposed to be soon I belive

Comment

i might be in cbus tomorrow to go with u to pnp jeff

Comment

Jeff, don't worry about the disc changer. My buddy just gave me his 10 disc one b/c he doesn't use it any more.

I am going to pull-a-part Saturday. Anything anyone wants me to look for? There are a lot of cb7's, but most of the imports are usually hit up by the time I get there.

Comment

Working...
                                X