smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
        plus 750 and its a deal
        Well damm you gotts a deal!
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
          I realize that it is a large region, more so than others and I never said it would be easy. However, we could maybe break it down to Kansas/Missouri, etc. and then IL/MI/OH/IN and occasionally meet up for large midwest meet. The whole intent is to make a movement to get to this point, instead of doing nothing. Rather than making excuses, we need to take action.

Maybe I'm crazy to think that such a thing could happen, maybe my expectations are too high. It's just a vision, if people are not willing to make it happen on a larger scale, then I'll resort to making it happen on a smaller one.
          I had a simple lil BBQ, furthest everyone had to drive was 2hrs maybe 2hrs 30mins. and i had my backyard for camping. just sit around and BS.

planned what 2-3mths ahead. over 30ppl invited, 19 said they were comin the Thursday b4, that Saturday, 11 showed up. and it was fun. probably do it again when Jakes ass can be dragged out.

all I say is try it, get something to attract everyone and plan it and see who comes. something new and different, not just meet up at the parking lot. example, id really like to have a meet at the Marysville Plant. homecoming of sorts. not just CB7s possibly or something like mid-ohio. i really liked Jake's Canadian adventure idea as well.

Hey Cisco, You want it to happen, make it. call if you need help.
          Last edited by kc8enb07; 07-16-2008, 03:32 AM.

Comment

i really liked Jake's Canadian adventure idea as well.

well i still will do it just didnt see any intrest

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
              I had a simple lil BBQ, furthest everyone had to drive was 2hrs maybe 2hrs 30mins. and i had my backyard for camping. just sit around and BS.

planned what 2-3mths ahead. over 30ppl invited, 19 said they were comin the Thursday b4, that Saturday, 11 showed up. and it was fun. probably do it again when Jakes ass can be dragged out.

all I say is try it, get something to attract everyone and plan it and see who comes. something new and different, not just meet up at the parking lot. example, id really like to have a meet at the Marysville Plant. homecoming of sorts. not just CB7s possibly or something like mid-ohio. i really liked Jake's Canadian adventure idea as well.

Hey Cisco, You want it to happen, make it. call if you need help.
              all those meets are and have been discussed and we are working on them , I think they will be good draws and I am open to them

Comment

yeah, all those were examples of something that grabs our attention

and Jake, talkin about yourself in the 3rd person? might need money for a shrink plus a motor mount

Comment

yeah, all those were examples of something that grabs our attention

and Jake, talkin about yourself in the 3rd person? might need money for a shrink plus a motor mount
                  no.

i quoted you sir just was too lazy to delete all the shit so i c and p

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                    We can all try to network with people and organizations we deal with to cut deals to the whole crew, we can help one another with parts, we can help one another working on projects/expanding one another's knowledge, etc.
                    I've been cutting deals with people from the midwest crew. I could have made a lot more money off the items I've sold, but I pretty much just sell the item/part for what I got it for. I've even lost some money on doing so.

I wouldn't mind helping others on their projects, but it wouldn't been an every weekend thing though with the price of gas. I'll give up a weekend hear or there, but this summer has been really hectic for me. With going to car shows and weddings (2 so far plus I have another one in two weeks).

I'll help out someone if they need it. And if I don't know it, I am sure I can find it out for them. I have friends who are body men, painters, fabricators, mechanics, and I have another friend who has his own performance shop (in the beginning stages right now). Still trying to get a hook up with some tuners as of right now.
                    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Ohio is pretty networked and helpful Cisco. You need to move and join us, lol

Comment

Ohio is pretty networked and helpful Cisco. You need to move and join us, lol

Comment

It's nice you all have clicked, done some meets, it is a start. I guess I'm more into the performance technical portion of things and have been anxious to share that with others. I just find myself without many people that are in that "stage" of their project now and sometimes it's frustrating. I'm always willing to help out on technical/performance stuff on the phone, PM, in person if possible. Lately, I've been busy with wedding planning, finishing out my white project interior, soon will be installing header and final tuning, amongst other things. I look forward to having this car on the road and being able to set up/attend meets with it.

Once it's road-worthy, I'm going to get that LoveFab tour cruise going, it will be nice to caravan up, grab something to eat, have a tour with project NSX's, S2000's, etc. there.

Anyways, I just hope this area grows in time, I've been itching for it, for a long time. By end of this year my fiance and I will have my own place, which will be cool. Perhaps I'll have an open-house BBQ weekend or something. Maybe we can do some basic tinkering on the cars, if possible.
                          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                            I've been cutting deals with people from the midwest crew. I could have made a lot more money off the items I've sold, but I pretty much just sell the item/part for what I got it for. I've even lost some money on doing so.

I wouldn't mind helping others on their projects, but it wouldn't been an every weekend thing though with the price of gas. I'll give up a weekend hear or there, but this summer has been really hectic for me. With going to car shows and weddings (2 so far plus I have another one in two weeks).

I'll help out someone if they need it. And if I don't know it, I am sure I can find it out for them. I have friends who are body men, painters, fabricators, mechanics, and I have another friend who has his own performance shop (in the beginning stages right now). Still trying to get a hook up with some tuners as of right now.
                            Yeah from what i see people are doing everything they can to be helpful/useful. I'm actually trying to take Doug's cb off his hands Its all good Cisco these guys are all good guys, times are just a little tough with gas prices and such.

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                              i've Been Cutting Deals With People From The Midwest Crew. I Could Have Made A Lot More Money Off The Items I've Sold, But I Pretty Much Just Sell The Item/part For What I Got It For. I've Even Lost Some Money On Doing So.

I Wouldn't Mind Helping Others On Their Projects, But It Wouldn't Been An Every Weekend Thing Though With The Price Of Gas. I'll Give Up A Weekend Hear Or There, But This Summer Has Been Really Hectic For Me. With Going To Car Shows And Weddings (2 So Far Plus I Have Another One In Two Weeks).

I'll Help Out Someone If They Need It. And If I Don't Know It, I Am Sure I Can Find It Out For Them. I Have Friends Who Are Body Men, Painters, Fabricators, Mechanics, And I Have Another Friend Who Has His Own Performance Shop (in The Beginning Stages Right Now). Still Trying To Get A Hook Up With Some Tuners As Of Right Now.
                              Yep Dougie Is The Man! I Bought My Gi Joe With The Kung Fu Grip From Him !

Comment

Awww man, you're the one who got the one with kung fu grip?
                                Originally posted by 92dm
                                I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                                VOUCHES
                                Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Working...
                                X