• Show
Clear All

accords and ecstasy dont mix

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07

ouch

Comment

Jason I thought that was yours at first. I didn't notice the quote box and saw an accord that was basically your's twin. Kinda had me freaked for a moment lol.
        Originally posted by 92dm
        I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
        VOUCHES
        Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07

That sucks.
          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7
            Jason I thought that was yours at first. I didn't notice the quote box and saw an accord that was basically your's twin. Kinda had me freaked for a moment lol.

i didnt realize how similar it was til u said that

Comment

Today marks my 4th year on being a cb7tuner member. Damn, I am getting old.
              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
                Today marks my 4th year on being a cb7tuner member. Damn, I am getting old.
                Happy anniversary old man. I'm coming up on a year.
                I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                VOUCHES

Comment

Haha jason, I went through and looked at my first post because of that one thread and you were the first one to respond, kinda funny I guess.
                  VOUCHES

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7
                    Happy anniversary old man. I'm coming up on a year.
                    Thanks for reminding me youngin'. Haha

Comment

Anyone who goes out and votes for Obama today can drive my car at the meet.
                      deal or no deal?
                      ha.
                      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I am almost ready to vote for the guy anybody but hilhil.
                        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Amen bruva, Im fairly to the left(more middle than anything) but I cannot stand her. Ill vote for McCain before I vote for her, and I am a huge Obama supporter.
                          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                            Amen bruva, Im fairly to the left(more middle than anything) but I cannot stand her. Ill vote for McCain before I vote for her, and I am a huge Obama supporter.
                            thats all we need is her in the white house chaseing female interns just like ole slick wille
                            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                              thats all we need is her in the white house chaseing female interns just like ole slick wille
                              damn am i in deep shit tonight or what? no sleep plus work sucks.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                                damn am i in deep shit tonight or what? no sleep plus work sucks.
                                at least your not working 14 hour shifts.

Give me a call tonight. Need to talk about some things.

Comment

Working...
                                X