X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunburn
    columbus and springfield cops.
    the latter of the two...i effin hate springfield cops

actually the ticket jason was talkin about and the last one happened in the same town in the same week...30+ and then a 27+in town...
    a holes

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      the latter of the two...i effin hate springfield cops

actually the ticket jason was talkin about and the last one happened in the same town in the same week...30+ and then a 27+in town...
      a holes
      I remenber now! you gotta love springtucky.
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

whats the dumbest ticket u guys have got? i got a 8mph over ticket from a state. and it was 120buxs

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
          whats the dumbest ticket u guys have got? i got a 8mph over ticket from a state. and it was 120buxs
          i got a ticket in my work van for being in the median. i was driving through it(well had all intentions of going through it) and it got stuck! i told the cop there was a semi on the right of me and the van was acting up so i pulled in there...he said isnt this a 2006?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

nice. ive got sooo many warnings for lighting. like turn signal out or headlight out. once i had the same cop pull me over twice within 30mins on the same road for having a headlight out.

Comment

seeing that were on the subject of tickets, I got one in my truck in pa that cost me 370.00 for being over length ,my tamdoms were too far back and I was on state routes .I could not get my tamdoms to slide after an hour I called the company and someone from safety told me to roll with it , I get 5 mi down the road and this cop is sitting in the middle of the state route , he pulls out behind me and pulls me over (man did that dude love his job) to shorten the story up alittle, after I get done i call in and they start telling me they dident say that and of course I had no proof because I dident get sent over the qualcom (satalite) so I got screwed and I promply found me a new job.
              WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

i got a loud exhaust ticket. $99. They highway dick told me it would only be $60 all together. i got to the courthouse and they told me it would be $99. Fucking BS!!!!!
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                  i got a loud exhaust ticket. $99. They highway dick told me it would only be $60 all together. i got to the courthouse and they told me it would be $99. Fucking BS!!!!!

highway dicks

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
                    a ticket....... try many tickets. But correct me if i am wrong jake. Didn't the last one that you got cause you to loose your license? And didn't you have to stop and wait on the cop to come up to you after like minutes? So you could have gotten away my friend.
                    ugh huh....and that would have landed him in Jail.....( if he ran and got caught )

BAD MOVE!

you can NEVER outrun radios! ( NEVER )

if you flee ( run )...thats a felony ...thats a jailable offense.
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

i got a exhuast ticket too, but mine was 155 back in 04. same exhuast thats on my cb still. cops here are idiots in town, they dont seem to use their radios bc ive ran in the past and never got anything from it. i use alleys and i got a caprice stuck beween 2 garages, lol

Comment

i got a exhuast ticket too, but mine was 155 back in 04. same exhuast thats on my cb still. cops here are idiots in town, they dont seem to use their radios bc ive ran in the past and never got anything from it. i use alleys and i got a caprice stuck beween 2 garages, lol

LOL!!! Good one!!! how did you get it stuck??
                        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

no, the cop car was a caprice that got stuck trying to follow my accord. these are the days of pizza delivery and cops pulling me over just to make me late.
                          small town cops just sit on their asses and pick on the imports. especially here

example: looked up my record in late 06. i had over 110 times my plates been ran and like 80 times pulled over and like 77 warnings and 2 tickets. doesnt that seem a bit odd? and 80% of them were from the same cop.
                          Last edited by kc8enb07; 12-06-2007, 01:24 AM.

Comment

no, the cop car was a caprice that got stuck trying to follow my accord. these are the days of pizza delivery and cops pulling me over just to make me late.
                            small town cops just sit on their asses and pick on the imports. especially here

example: looked up my record in late 06. i had over 110 times my plates been ran and like 80 times pulled over and like 77 warnings and 2 tickets. doesnt that seem a bit odd? and 80% of them were from the same cop.
                            wow

Comment

That's some fucked up shit right there!!! LOL! at the cop car!!
                              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

might help knowing that the cop's younger brother and i didnt get along in high school.

my dad didn't believe me about all this til i had emergency surgery and my dad drove my car home. he didn't even get four blocks b4 he got pulled over. the second the cop seen who was driving, he released him w/o a reason or warning

Comment

Working...
                                X