Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JAKE...yeah...when I come down there...Imma have to snatch up those stickers!

gimme a set!

but..yeah...umm... ( FART )
    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

I found a guy to fill my bottle. $60!! $4 a lb x 15 lb.= Sucking ass!!
      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

there it is ladies only my elites are getting the stickers! you know who u are...
        and t04 show up to a meet and youll get a number!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

When/ where is the next meeting?
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
            When/ where is the next meeting?
            not sure yet check out the ohio and surrounding areas thread or talk to kenny(sn2bh22)

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Im tryin to get the meeting to be here in chillicothe. what do you think?
              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Im tryin to get the meeting to be here in chillicothe. what do you think?
                meh im of course for it being in columbus

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Yo...Im liking those decals!

as soon as I get my ass down to the C.O. Imma have to slide through your crib..and snatch me up a set!

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Slammed: What about the meeting being in circleville. that is about half way for both of us.
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                      freakin a hell yeah i will have season pass!!! do you go to mad river or the one in mansfield?
                      I'll probably get a season pass at snow trails(the one in mansfield) because I'm still a noob to snowboarding and it's cheaper.
                      Originally posted by 92dm
                      I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                      VOUCHES
                      Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7
                        I'll probably get a season pass at snow trails(the one in mansfield) because I'm still a noob to snowboarding and it's cheaper.
                        I have always wanted to try it (snowboarding) I am just afraid that if i fell it would cause floods in another part of the world lol
                        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Slammed: What about the meeting being in circleville. that is about half way for both of us.
                          well the problem doesnt lie within where i want to drive it lies with where everyone else does! kennys comin from up north he is already 2 or more hours away so whatever they are up to! and also i have no liscense right now...so i cant drive far! (and thats a long story)

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                            well the problem doesnt lie within where i want to drive it lies with where everyone else does! kennys comin from up north he is already 2 or more hours away so whatever they are up to! and also i have no liscense right now...so i cant drive far! (and thats a long story)
                            Thats koo. I am just throwing ideas around so there is more options for the meeting place. i thought if it was a little more south. we could get Chessboxer to bring his turbo cb7. i really wanna see that!
                            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Thats koo. I am just throwing ideas around so there is more options for the meeting place. i thought if it was a little more south. we could get Chessboxer to bring his turbo cb7. i really wanna see that!
                              Thats would be sweet.
                              But jake you didn't tell me you had the stickers already

Comment

anybody looking for an amp or 2 or 3 even lol check my thread out , i have them listed on ebay but i am excepting best offers from cb7tuners.
                                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Working...
                                X