This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigblue
    wow been outta the loop for a while, whats up peoplez!!?? ya the weather is trippy, still got the cb in monster truck mode with the crv tires lol an also talkin to a guy about his wagon forsale an gona work on gettin that hopefully soon!!! WWOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!
    not much the weather around here was nice today
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Wanted to let the OH people know I'm parting out a 93 SE.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=99704
      If you need something, let me know quick before the carcass goes to PnP!

Comment

whats up guys? Havent been able to get on here much lately.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
          whats up guys? Havent been able to get on here much lately.
          whats up bro ! hows work? been meaning to call but i dont want to call ya at work again lol

Comment

where did everyone go? is there any one here lol hello ello llo lo o

Comment

all hiding from the ohio weather. might be buying a 92 lx parts car this week ill let you guys know what i got to get rid of when i take what i need off of it.

Comment

Still around, busy pulling parts and getting ready for the new baby. (human, not automotive). Gonna use some of my time off to do axles and balljoints after the baby is home. Hopefully in time to go to the meet.

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                  whats up bro ! hows work? been meaning to call but i dont want to call ya at work again lol
                  works nice but very long hours. I had to call off work today cause i worked till 8:30 this morning and they wanted me back in at 1pm. Fuck that. But where has jake been? I havent heard from him in a while. And also jeffy, i have that money for you if you still have them cam gears. Later

Comment

works nice but very long hours. I had to call off work today cause i worked till 8:30 this morning and they wanted me back in at 1pm. Fuck that. But where has jake been? I havent heard from him in a while. And also jeffy, i have that money for you if you still have them cam gears. Later
                    yeah I got ya man they are in my garage waiting for you

Comment

new t shirt info posted PLEASE READ ! the t shirt thread A.S.A.P

Comment

But where has jake been? I havent heard from him in a while.
                        jakes here...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

But where has jake been?
                          he's training to be a cage fighter!

Comment

a dog cage fighter. u know how those things get mean in the middle of the nite

Comment

anyone know the date of the midwest meet up in charlette this year. I can't seem to find it.

Comment

anyone know the date of the midwest meet up in charlette this year. I can't seem to find it.
                                I will call cisco and get it

Comment

Working...
                                X