Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no. with the f series you can use either one. But h series its better to get the lower dx/lx bracket and mount. I think the people who make mounts for our cars base it off the dx/lx mount so you might as well just change it out now.

Comment

Sorry I haven't been on here as of late. Was driving out to my buddies place Tuesday and my car started shaking a little bit and I was hearing a light knock. Thought it was the engine. Pulled off into a parking lot, turned off the car, and then got out. Saw all of my anti-freeze leaking onto the ground. Looked underneath the car and saw it was leaking by the oil pan.

Luckly it was just the water pump. The bearing went out. Spent my day today replacing the water pump with my buddy. Its all back to normal now. Just sucks that I have to pay more money that I really don't have into my cb7. Oh well that is life I guess. /rant.
      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

From personal experience in installing the ESP motor mounts, they do need the 90-93 Accord DX/LX rear engine mount bracket, that is what their mounts were designed for.

The EX 5spd mount does sit higher and therefore requires a different rear engine mount bracket. The auto rear mounts, same deal as the EX.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Just an idea guys:

Should we just have a thread of all of the ohio cb7's members names? Or should we just hold off until some meets and have Cisco put the members s/n and name in the Midwest thread?

Dunno what you guys think of this. I've talked to some of the ohio cb7's members and know some of your names, but not all of you. Just thought this will help get everyone familiar with one another.
          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

re

I think that could be a good idea. It would help everyone get to know each other more for sure. I mean I personally havent met anyone from the Ohio CB7 in person yet. lol. But Have talked with a few of them.
            1995 Ford Taurus SHO 5 speed-DD and stockish
            1991 Honda Accord- H22a and lowered DD#2
            2005 SRT-4 ACR package-stock at the moment

Comment

Can you include us ky guys if you make that list too? Theres only a few of us, and I know a couple of us are wanting to come to the meet.
              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                Can you include us ky guys if you make that list too? Theres only a few of us, and I know a couple of us are wanting to come to the meet.
                indeed

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Should we make a new thread with members s/n and names? Or just have cisco add people to the list?

Found a new website dealing with honda/acura. www.hondatune.net Haven't seen any cb7's on there as of yet. They just started the site last month. My s/n there is k20a_da.

Comment

ohio meet

yeah i am really wanting to go to

Comment

Ok, my name's Jon, just so everyone can call me something polite.

I might be going to pnp on Groveport Road tomorrow (Saturday 02.09.08) with a coupld of guys from work. Anyone else planning on going?

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet
                        Ok, my name's Jon, just so everyone can call me something polite.

I might be going to pnp on Groveport Road tomorrow (Saturday 02.09.08) with a coupld of guys from work. Anyone else planning on going?
                        i might go ill have to see though

nothing good out right now

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

i think the list would be a great idea. as i also havent met anyone from the club other that dave and thats only because i work with him. i would like to get to know some of you other guys also.

Comment

PnP is FULL of ex's with the headers on them . Even found a f22a4 out of the car, laying on the ground with the header still on it. Didn't grab anything for myself, although there are a few f22a valve covers out there loose if anyone wants an extra to play with, I want to say they were like either 10 or 15 bucks max with the core charge.

What killed me however, was walking in, looking left and seeing MY CAR (not really mine, but you know.) over in "Notouchland". And I need a hood.

Comment

What date is the meet again? and does the meet have it's own thread?
                              Sorry Im a noob, but I couldnt find it.
                              My name is Mike btw.
                              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

What date is the meet again? and does the meet have it's own thread?
                                Sorry Im a noob, but I couldnt find it.
                                My name is Mike btw.
                                it is april 6 and if you are going to run your car you need to be at the meet location at 0930 so you can make tech inspection and get enough run etc
                                if your not going to run your car you can be out at national trail raceway at 1130
                                here's the link for the april 6 meet threardhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=89440
                                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Working...
                                X