Clear All

Originally posted by H23CB7
    *cough* pussy *cough*
    lol I am already sick
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

*cough* pussy *cough*
      Not my decision, Jake backed out because "I'm tired and it's shitty out", and like jeff said he's already sick, and I have no tools of my own here in columbus.
      Originally posted by 92dm
      I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
      VOUCHES
      Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7
        Not my decision, Jake backed out because "I'm tired and it's shitty out", and like jeff said he's already sick, and I have no tools of my own here in columbus.
        lol i was just busting your balls

But it would have been really nice if it was not raining. I think it was what? 60 or so out today. I am actually starting to get sick also. But alot of people have been so i think something is going around.

Comment

When you guys in columbus go back to the jy, could you look for an eg si/ex tranny and see how much it costs for one.

Thanks
          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
            When you guys in columbus go back to the jy, could you look for an eg si/ex tranny and see how much it costs for one.

Thanks
            we will see what we can do.
            Last edited by sunburn; 02-06-2008, 12:38 PM.

Comment

lol i was just busting your balls

But it would have been really nice if it was not raining. I think it was what? 60 or so out today. I am actually starting to get sick also. But alot of people have been so i think something is going around.
              the temp has been nice for the last few days , but it has been raining

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                the temp has been nice for the last few days , but it has been raining
                indeed...

jeff i think i got that shit you had!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                  indeed...

jeff i think i got that shit you had!
                  sorry bro, I still have it.

Comment

sick and going to junkyards. guys, what mount to i need to change for my 5spd. swap???
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                      sick and going to junkyards. guys, what mount to i need to change for my 5spd. swap???
                      Yeah were crazy like that

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                        I am just guessing here , but I belive you need the 5 speed transmission mounts.check out esp they make great mounts,worth the money

Comment

but if you do happen to get a mount from the junkyard get the dx/lx rear 5 speed mount. Thats the one you need if you happen to swap your motor later on.

Comment

but if you do happen to get a mount from the junkyard get the dx/lx rear 5 speed mount. Thats the one you need if you happen to swap your motor later on.
                            Why the dx/lx mount?

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                              Why the dx/lx mount?
                              well the ex mount sits higher up in the back then the dx/lx mount/bracket and it won't let you bolt up the front mount. Ask jake how that went when we did his swap. Had to make a trip to the jy so the motor would sit in there.

Comment

well the ex mount sits higher up in the back then the dx/lx mount/bracket and it won't let you bolt up the front mount. Ask jake how that went when we did his swap. Had to make a trip to the jy so the motor would sit in there.
                                now is that just if you do the auto to 5speed swap?

Comment

Working...
                                X