This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7

eh...Jake...can your woman sew your nuts back on???

Or at least give them back to you!

...I like shaking things up
    lol. ang is great though I really like her
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

if you guys wanna find me a legend coupe lip thatd be sweet. ill come pick it up and everything. the yards down here dont have em
      OHIO CB7'S #11
      SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Originally posted by jacobuchanan140
        if you guys wanna find me a legend coupe lip thatd be sweet. ill come pick it up and everything. the yards down here dont have em
        hahahaha if i find a coupe legend lip its going to muah. sorry guy!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
          we hit up the pick n pull out off groveport road. Probably going there tomorrow then going to edisons. But thats only if slammed can get away from his old lady.

Hey! You bastards keep your hands off my cb7 parts!! Every damn time I go hunting at PnP, (I live like ten minutes from this one) the stuff I want is missing. Now I know where it's going. Y'all are like a gang of cb7 thugs grabbing up all the good stuff in your free time, aren't ya?

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet
            Hey! You bastards keep your hands off my cb7 parts!! Every damn time I go hunting at PnP, (I live like ten minutes from this one) the stuff I want is missing. Now I know where it's going. Y'all are like a gang of cb7 thugs grabbing up all the good stuff in your free time, aren't ya?
            lol yep
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

well if u guys r so good at finding parts. find me a ps pump for my 92.

Comment

lol

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                well if u guys r so good at finding parts. find me a ps pump for my 92.
                um ok. Those are easy as shit to find.

Comment

we get it all...

except the set of 9091 fogs that were there last time, someone else got them

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Yeah we pretty much are.
                    I was planning on going there tomorrow, PM me if you wanna come along.
                    Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                    we get it all...

except the set of 9091 fogs that were there last time, someone else got them
                    yeah, but you got some other goods from it.
                    Originally posted by 92dm
                    I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                    VOUCHES
                    Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7
                      Yeah we pretty much are.
                      I was planning on going there tomorrow, PM me if you wanna come along.

yeah, but you got some other goods from it.

Damn, I gotta work. I'm up for it on a Saturday or Sunday though. If I can remember what I did with my sockets. Or find out what my kids did with them.

I've probably nodded or said hey to a couple of youin the yard. Maybe given a couple of mean mugs because you were taking my parts! lol

Comment

Damn, I gotta work. I'm up for it on a Saturday or Sunday though. If I can remember what I did with my sockets. Or find out what my kids did with them.

I've probably nodded or said hey to a couple of youin the yard. Maybe given a couple of mean mugs because you were taking my parts! lol
                        I don't know if I'll be in cbus this weekend, but slammed4thgen is always up for it, he's addicted. Actually I think we both are, it was snowing there one time when we were there, and we agreed we would bring snowboard goggles next time it was that bad, not going never came up lol.
                        I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                        VOUCHES

Comment

re

Lol. I may have to join you in you raids of the junkyard there sometime. Lol where Im at they dont have any good parts to get. But I can only go on the weekends mostly though. Or early in the day through the week as I dont work til 330pm.
                          1995 Ford Taurus SHO 5 speed-DD and stockish
                          1991 Honda Accord- H22a and lowered DD#2
                          2005 SRT-4 ACR package-stock at the moment

Comment

hell if you ever go out with us you will not have to worry about bringing tools. We always have that covered except the other day when me and jake went with just a 3/8 ratchet and a 12mm and some screw drivers. But hey we still managed to get things we needed.

Comment

Well, thanks to the weather we're not going today.
                              VOUCHES

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7
                                Well, thanks to the weather we're not going today.
                                *cough* pussy *cough*

Comment

Working...
                                X