This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigblue
    yeah my old place in indy, if I wsa still there I dont think I could have kept my stuff for more than a week.
    where the hell you been .....BUUUUDDDDYYY
    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7

^ that reminds me of that game on the old NES

Duckhunt...

remember DUCKHUNT!
      I loved that game ,they have
      something like one wiiplay ,but it is not good as duck hunt , that dog dog rocked!
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

sure do Kenny
        R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
          doug I want those cam gears ,but a am poor
          I wish I could hang onto them for ya Jeff, but I have some jdm goodies waiting to be bought for my teg. So I gotta sell em.
          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord

sure do Kenny

Hells yeah

that was the shit back in the day

Remember when the speed got faster and you would miss those ducks...and that damn dog would laugh at you.....

I would try my hardest to shoot the dog!

How come you couldn't shot the dog???
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

Hells yeah

that was the shit back in the day

Remember when the speed got faster and you would miss those ducks...and that damn dog would laugh at you.....

I would try my hardest to shoot the dog!

How come you couldn't shot the dog???
              lmao. I use to try to shoot the dog when he laughed at me, but nothing happened either

Duck hunt, the track game, california games, jaleco baseball, super mario brothers, & off road were the games that I mainly played.
              Last edited by 92cord; 01-15-2008, 01:19 AM.

Comment

I wish I could hang onto them for ya Jeff, but I have some jdm goodies waiting to be bought for my teg. So I gotta sell em.
                I know how it is I am still working on it .

Comment

lmao. I use to try to shoot the when he laughed at me, but nothing happened either

Duck hunt, the track game, california games, jaleco baseball, super mario brothers, & off road were the games that I mainly played.
                  tammy downloaded super mario bro for the wii ,she the loves it I cant stand it .

Comment

super mario for the wii is alright... my friend downloaded every oldschool game imaginable on his wii
                    OHIO CB7'S #11
                    SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Originally posted by jacobuchanan140
                      super mario for the wii is alright... my friend downloaded every oldschool game imaginable on his wii
                      I downloaded the internet and columns (it's like tetris)

Comment

im not sure how i feel about the wii yet
                        it kinda pisses me off sometimes but its cool because its different than the typical controller consoles
                        OHIO CB7'S #11
                        SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Originally posted by jacobuchanan140
                          im not sure how i feel about the wii yet
                          it kinda pisses me off sometimes but its cool because its different than the typical controller consoles
                          I have already said that useing the wii for the internet is like putting boxing gloves on a retarded kid and haveing him type.

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                            I have already said that useing the wii for the internet is like putting boxing gloves on a retarded kid and haveing him type.
                            ROFL

DUUUURRRR... DUUUURRRR EEEE...Duey can't type....DDUUUUUURRRR

MR Thread:

Comment

ROFL

DUUUURRRR... DUUUURRRR EEEE...Duey can't type....DDUUUUUURRRR

I drool a little and my helmets on too tight lol

Comment

re

Thats awesome. I am looking forward to seeing it at the upcoming cb7 meet.
                                1995 Ford Taurus SHO 5 speed-DD and stockish
                                1991 Honda Accord- H22a and lowered DD#2
                                2005 SRT-4 ACR package-stock at the moment

Comment

Working...
                                X