This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunburn
    I got kicked out of the back rooms at the liveing room in dayton for slaping a strippers ass! she was hot! I couldent help the tequila took over(the 5th i had had) I had a hell of a night .
    nice.... thats all i have to say

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
      umm wtf are u talkin about blue, bc im lost
      Which one? the shoes thing is a game that me and my friends play, if you pass out or fall asleep with your shoes on, you're fair game to be messed with like no other. The other thing is a comment/rant of this commercial that came on.
      Originally posted by 92dm
      I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
      VOUCHES
      Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

i wont pass out w/ my shoes on around u then. btw how far have u got into tuning?

Comment

I was an something like that they were growing plants in the kitchen hydroponicly
          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

well speaking of sharpies. I had a party last month and well.........somebody passed out.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
              well speaking of sharpies. I had a party last month and well.........somebody passed out.

Enter here, haha. You can't help it, but when the sharpie comes out, the "enter here" has to be visiable somewhere.

Originally posted by sunburn
              I got kicked out of the back rooms at the liveing room in dayton for slaping a strippers ass! she was hot! I couldent help the tequila took over(the 5th i had had) I had a hell of a night .
              I've done that before at a bachelor party in Pittsburgh and got kicked out too

Where at in Dayton is that located at? I went to UD for 2 years there and never heard of that.
              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

paint markers guys, paint markers

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
                  Enter here, haha. You can't help it, but when the sharpie comes out, the "enter here" has to be visiable somewhere.

I've done that before at a bachelor party in Pittsburgh and got kicked out too

Where at in Dayton is that located at? I went to UD for 2 years there and never heard of that.
                  The liveing room is located off of n dixie dr in dayton

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7

i will never fall asleep at your place lol

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                      i wont pass out w/ my shoes on around u then. btw how far have u got into tuning?
                      I haven't even made up my mind on which program I'm going with. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get crome, but I don't know what program I should get for datalogging. That's why I was asking for opinions.
                      Originally posted by 92dm
                      I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                      VOUCHES
                      Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

a buddy of mine just got a OBD1 P05 and he is about to chip it and add vtec to it for me. He usually chips OBD0, so that ecu is going to be my test ecu. Dyno tuning here we come. Oh and by the way it would be tuned with crome pro.

Comment

merrychristmas everyone

Comment

.... and to all a good night

Comment

So what did everyone get from santa?

Comment

all the parts to rebuild my computer, clothes, clothes, clothes, and a leather jacket that looks like a guy w/ a crouch rocket would wear

Comment

Working...
                                X