This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
    You mean you couldn't call and invite me over to check it out. I will have to drop by friday. And gaming it up i take it you bought a game system??? Please tell me you didn't buy an xbox!!!!
    He bought the 360 (hells yeah)

If you are on tonight Jake, I'll party up with ya.
    Last edited by 92cord; 12-03-2009, 06:15 PM.
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

jake your such a queer.

Well i dont see spending the money for an xbox when the ps3 has the same graphics, the ps3 is a computer the xbox is not, ps3 has media storage xbox does not, and the biggest thing ps3 has the blue ray xbox does not. Well they do have it but you have to pay extra for it. Oh also playstation has free internet and xbox you have to pay to play.

Comment

IMO, the 360 online game playing is superior to the ps3. The controllers for the 360 fit the hand better. There is media storage for the 360.

I pretty much got the 360 cuz I already had the xbox with about 20 games. Would be pointless getting the ps3.

Jake, you gonna be online tonight?
        R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

i dont know. online gameplay is online gameplay. I dont see how it could be any different between the two systems. Granted xbox is favored so usually there are more people online with the xbox. But thats the only way i see it being superior in online. The controllers to me feel good but the way they put the buttons feels spread out. I like the compactness of the ps3 buttons. However, I am just stating my opinion and i know this could go on for days. So dont take anything the wrong way doug. I still love you man. and the da.

Comment

I'm actually thinking about getting a 360 soon, I already have forza 3 for it (my bro has a 360 already). And I think what doug is talking about with the gaming being superior is that, IMO anyway, the connection of the 360 to the server is better. My bro's 360 is hooked up wirelessly, whereas my friends ps3 is hardwired and my friend is complaining about lag alot more than my bro does.
            Originally posted by 92dm
            I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
            VOUCHES
            Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7 View Post
              I'm actually thinking about getting a 360 soon, I already have forza 3 for it (my bro has a 360 already). And I think what doug is talking about with the gaming being superior is that, IMO anyway, the connection of the 360 to the server is better. My bro's 360 is hooked up wirelessly, whereas my friends ps3 is hardwired and my friend is complaining about lag alot more than my bro does.
              yeah mine is wireless aswell.

online gameplay is 10x better, everything else the ps3 owns...but all i do is online gameplay.

buy a bluray player if you want to watch movies

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                yeah mine is wireless aswell.

online gameplay is 10x better, everything else the ps3 owns...but all i do is online gameplay.

buy a bluray player if you want to watch movies
                Yea but that means having to buy another thing that costs over 100 dollars.

But I think the ps3 is just internet picky. If you don't have a good router or quick internet than its going to know. I live witn my grandparents and they don't have the best internet and wireless does lag a little bit hooked up wired it is awesome. Now at my parents a had a specific router for gaming and had that played flawless on wireless.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
                  i dont know. online gameplay is online gameplay. I dont see how it could be any different between the two systems. Granted xbox is favored so usually there are more people online with the xbox. But thats the only way i see it being superior in online. The controllers to me feel good but the way they put the buttons feels spread out. I like the compactness of the ps3 buttons. However, I am just stating my opinion and i know this could go on for days. So dont take anything the wrong way doug. I still love you man. and the da.
                  But you can't have my budlight, or the da!!

I know this could go on forever but everyone has their own opinion and preferences. I've just been use to the xbox controllers. Plus another reason I got the 360 is that I already have about 20 original xbox games.

Comment

Whats up boys , it's been a while
                    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                      Whats up boys , it's been a while
                      Not a whole lot. Seems as if everyone is pretty quiet.

Went through the usual process to store the da. She is stored til spring time. While I was in FL a couple of weeks ago, my buddy was trying to convince me to move down there. I am 50/50 on the idea. I am almost done with school and I cannot, for the life of me, find a full time job in the IT field. Working 2 p/t's @ 50 hrs a week while going to school is getting old after 2 years.

Plus if I move down there, I don't have to worry bout storing the car away for 4 - 5 months. . .

Comment

Merry christmas everyone.

Comment

Merry christmas everyone.
                          Word up! Merry Christmas to everyone! Or whatever winter festivities your belief system traditionally celebrates.

Comment

So what did the * the fat man* bring you all ?

Comment

From the fat man: guitar, drums and mic for the 360, plus the Beatles rockband game (Monica and I were up until 3 this morning playing! wicked good fun. ) New boots, new jeans and shirt, some car cleaning things (some sort of giant electric rotary toothbrush thing with interchangeable heads that I can't wait to use on the car! ) Some aftershave, some candy, the new Snoop CD in a limited edition package with the new Snoop CD tshirt and a sampler disc of some other artists!
                              The kids got me a steering wheel cover in tan leather to match uzume and a "make your own message" license plate frame. I see some site promotion happening with it, I think.

Comment

So what did the * the fat man* bring you all ?
                                Husky 149 pc. socket set, Comforter, Infinity 6.5" speakers, a coat. Thats pretty much it...
                                Last edited by EJX_Michael; 12-27-2009, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X