X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's fucked up too!!
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

now i just drive our white intrepid that has black rims on it. i just blend in w/ the enemy

Comment

good thinking. I am not getting the H22 that i was hoping for. this is the fourth time this has happened to me. get close to have my swap and then it is taken from me.
        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
          now i just drive our white intrepid that has black rims on it. i just blend in w/ the enemy
          thugin lol
          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
            good thinking. I am not getting the H22 that i was hoping for. this is the fourth time this has happened to me. get close to have my swap and then it is taken from me.
            I think we all know all know how ya feel sorry if dident work out

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
              what happen that u couldn't get the h22 if u dont mind me askin?

Comment

what happen that u couldn't get the h22 if u dont mind me askin?
                yea i wanna know too. But i have a buddy whos friend is selling an h22. As for details i have no idea. JDM or USDM?????? Mileage???? Price???? Let me know if someone is interested and i will figure out details.

Comment

Jason, do you know a dude named Hakim?
                  Originally posted by 92dm
                  I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                  VOUCHES
                  Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
                    yea i wanna know too. But i have a buddy whos friend is selling an h22. As for details i have no idea. JDM or USDM?????? Mileage???? Price???? Let me know if someone is interested and i will figure out details.
                    hey dick! see if he wants to sell or give me the thing that covers the wires over the vc

give me would be better due to no money!
                    Last edited by slammed4thgen; 12-07-2007, 08:45 AM.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

might help knowing that the cop's younger brother and i didnt get along in high school.

my dad didn't believe me about all this til i had emergency surgery and my dad drove my car home. he didn't even get four blocks b4 he got pulled over. the second the cop seen who was driving, he released him w/o a reason or warning
                      Damn that sucks! Now that is profiling right there!
                      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

My buddy changed his mind i guess about trading the guy gor the hatch with the h22 in it. can you find out for me??
                        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

well good luck man I know how hard it can be to have that happen to you

Comment

sorry i have not got on here in a couple days. But for blue, yes i know someone named hakim. Black guy that wears girls clothes and bmx's????? LOL

And jake i will ask about the valve cover piece. I doubt the motor comes with the harness but hey you never know.

and TO4ECB7 i will try and figure out info on the motor
                            Last edited by H23CB7; 12-09-2007, 03:32 PM.

Comment

thanx man!!!
                              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

sorry i have not got on here in a couple days. But for blue, yes i know someone named hakim. Black guy that wears girls clothes and bmx's????? LOL
                                I don't know about wearin girls clothes lol, but yeah he does BMX. I was showin him the site one day, and he's like "yeah another one of my friends are on here." I asked him what the car looked like and he said brownish with bronze rims, showed him your car and he's like I think that's him. Asked him if his name was Jason and he said yeah. Just been tryin to figure it out lol.
                                Originally posted by 92dm
                                I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                                VOUCHES
                                Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Working...
                                X