Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so when i'm in 2nd gear and the car shakes when i try to accelerate hard, that's b/c i need tierods?
    ~Built not Bought~

--member ride page--
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130234

Comment

Hey you fuckers! Missed ya all!

Comment

Glad your back sir!
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by midnight_1 View Post
          so when i'm in 2nd gear and the car shakes when i try to accelerate hard, that's b/c i need tierods?
          you could have a bad Inboard CV joint.

acceleration...and it shakes....that sounds more like inner joint issues. ( bad CV shaft )

when was the last time you changed your CV joints...and where did you get them from?

AUTOZONE???????

OR..bad balljoints...

OR..

worn clutch assembly.

one of the three. BUT..Id look into your inner CV joint first.
          Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 07-15-2009, 01:00 PM.
          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
          My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
            Hey you fuckers! Missed ya all!

welcome back....asspaste. LMAO
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

glad to see ya back jon

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
                trust me..if it was the rotors....you would feel pulsating through the brake pedal.

tierods and brakes have nothing in common..except..they are both bolted to the knuckle..thats it.

Brakes are Brakes ( Stopping ) ...tierods..are part of your steering. ( Steering ).

the tierods are attached to your steering gear ( Outer to your inner then inner to your rack and pinion )..which is attached to the steering column..which your steering wheel is attached to. ( if you have bad tierods..you will feel it through you steering wheel under braking OR from a dead stop ..acceleration.

^ do you need me to simplify any more?

BTW...we have the same color CBs.
                I got nothing under acceleration, but breaking that thing vibrates like a bitch with a... uh... nevermind...

It scares the shit out of people who are riding with me.

Ill take a vid sometime tomorrow.

Yay for Arcadia Green!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                  Yay for Arcadia Green!!!
                  x2

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

GAPING NO MORE!!!!

A friend and I went crazy with a hammer and so far, this is what we have... I find it funny that every place I went said it was impossible to repair because of the acordian fold.

Yeah... I know the 90-91 92-93 tail light mix doesn't match, but Im working on it. A friend crashed their 92 EX so im going to the yard that has it soon to get the tail lights, spoiler, mirrors, and whatever else I need.

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                      GAPING NO MORE!!!!

A friend and I went crazy with a hammer and so far, this is what we have... I find it funny that every place I went said it was impossible to repair because of the acordian fold.

Yeah... I know the 90-91 92-93 tail light mix doesn't match, but Im working on it. A friend crashed their 92 EX so im going to the yard that has it soon to get the tail lights, spoiler, mirrors, and whatever else I need.

its coming along fairly well...looks better than before.

MR Thread:

Comment

should just get a new filler panel under the tail light. make it look alot better.

Comment

I got my windsheild replaced today , my guy did a great job
                          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                            im going for sure now.

and dougie fresh, how is the teg gettin there? drive?
                            Jake,

sorry I won't be able to make it. I am bummed out! I have mortgage and other bills to pay. If I got paid this week, it would be a different story. Always next year I guess. . .
                            R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

sucks that u wont be heading out Doug. but mortgages will kill your pocket..

btw guys, Micheal and I found an SE just down the road from my house in a junkyard. pretty tore up but alot of the black trim is still good. going back tomorrow. scored a P28 and midline Pioneer 6.5" at another yard and some cd5 rear bumper markers w/ harness too. great day at the muddy yard...

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                                Jake,

sorry I won't be able to make it. I am bummed out! I have mortgage and other bills to pay. If I got paid this week, it would be a different story. Always next year I guess. . .
                                me either man i just dont care to drive that far...well for that anyways

going somewhere else though, and this one will be sick!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X