No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and mndude are looking to put something together in late March. Itll probably be in STL though...

If im free, im down for whatever.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Geist Zero View Post
      Oh. On a side note. Do any of you know how to weld? Need a new cat installed and my exhaust patched. Preferably very cheap or if that Mod-Meet happens could do it there. (Sitting so low is bad in KC...)
      I have kind of given up on the Kansas City Mod Party Idea. It never went anywhere when I posted up the idea before.

I cant think of anyone on here local that welds anymore. If I am remembering correctly I believe it was Rob mentioned welding. I dont know if he has any of the equipment though.

If you are looking to go real cheap and dont mind students working on the car, call down to the Auto Tech shop at JCCC. There was a class that did that kind of work when I was in there. They will only charge you for any parts or supplies they may need, no labor charges. Other then that the cheapest exhaust shop I know of around here is Seeburg's. Its up in North Kansas City, just north of downtown off of Burlington. My dad took my sisters car up there for a new flex pipe and I have had mine up there for work before too. Usually pretty quick service and very reasonable prices. Weekends get there ealy or expect to wait. They do the business.

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      Me and mndude are looking to put something together in late March. Itll probably be in STL though...

If im free, im down for whatever.
      Modified by KC is having their Annual Dyno day in late April. I believe the 25th and 26th. Usually a good showing of all kinds of different makes and models.

Comment

Hmm...Ill have to look into that.

I come to KC every 3 weeks or so. I usually chill with some friends then hit the JY on sunday.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I plan on going both days. Usually there from 2 or 3pm until they close the doors, that was almost 1am last time.

Comment

Hmm...

Wonder if i should go wideband or not? Lol.

If im free that weekend, i might try to make that. See if my buddy wants to bring his Grand Am.

Comment

So its done. My accord will be sold on Wed. I am looking for a CD5 though. sorry guys, im tired of messing with the accord and trying to get it to start when its cold out.

say good bye to the mean bitch! lol

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Least you're staying in the Accord game.

Comment

x2 on at least your staying in the Accord game Nicole. Sad to see the CB go. Let me know if you have any wheels, OEM Alloys or whatever else. I need to part with these steelies come spring.

Comment

Mike have you considered CL for wheels?

This is kinda but whats everyone doing this SPRING?

Comment

Mike have you considered CL for wheels?
                      Yeah, I've been keeping an eye out. Figured why not help out a fellow cb'er out if she had something to get rid of. Craigslist seems to be full of either overpriced wheels or just garbage.

Comment

I have a set of cd5 ex wheels for sale if anyone is interested. Two are polished and two are painted gold. $60 picked up

Comment

Paint the other 2 gold....?

Comment

Paint the other 2 gold....?
                            I'm selling them the way they are. I would paint all four wheels again since some of the paint has started to come off the two painted ones or just polish out the two painted ones.

If you want pics, pm me.

Comment

Anyone looking for some 92/93 One piece headlights? LMK.

Comment

blackhoused/yellow/amber...???

Comment

Working...
                                X