No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe if your still around here "haunting" I think you mentioned leaving a not for a Boredaux red, kitted, and dropped 92/93 CB with a personalized plate of "REDEVIL" maybe I am thinking of something else.... I saw that CB in the parking lot of Best Buy off 95 and Quivira. I was in my dad's civic, grabbed a pad of paper to scribble down a not to stick under the windshield wiper, he came out about that time, so I got to hand him the note. So we will see if anything comes of it.

Had shaved door handle's also, my dad asked how he got in... lol.

EDIT: We need to get this Saturday Night thing going again too.
    Last edited by MadSpleen85; 05-24-2008, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Yeah I did leave a note for him. Actually he probably thought I was insane since I got out at a stop light and handed it to him. None the less it would be nice to get more members around here.

Yes we do need to hang out more. I've been wondering what you all were up to.

Originally posted by deevergote
      When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

From The Dead!

Added a few tags so when it comes to searching it will show up a little easier.... Hopefully it won't end up getting buried again. Just in case though.

Comment

Its only a month old....

If i lived closer, Id be down for meets at least once a month. If i lived in KS(which i have given great thought to) Id be down for meets whenever....

BUT....I dont, and cant, so...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

So I MAY have located Derek (de4ek)... I was on my way back home from the gym, witnessed a 1 vehicle (motorcycle) accident, stopped and did that whole thing.

Guy did a faceplant after bouncing off a pot hole, all bloody and was rushed to OPR by ambulance.

Back to topic, after the Police got my contact info, they were concintrated on getting traffic moving and did not get a statement from me as a witness... Accident happend on College BLVD just east of Pflumm Road during rush hour so there was a huge backup. But I left after giving the Police my info, got a little ways down the road, headed home, when my cell rang. It was the traffic officer that was working the accident wanting to know if I could come back to the QT at College and Pflumm to give him my statement. I told him I could be there in five minutes that I would just have to turn around. Hung up with him, turned onto 103rd street and then onto another sidestreet and started looking for a driveway to turn around in. Got a little ways down the street where I saw a Black Sedan CB with black wheels. Got closer and saw the rear plate was personalized "d4k"... Didn't stop since I was heading back to meet the officer but I did look up Derek's email address on here and sent him an email. So we will see if that was his and whats up with him lately.

I can't remember his name, Nick maybe? He had a greenish civic coupe, came out with Derek a couple times. I know he was at the Meet we had a Heritage when Tommi came up and it was the one right before Mike left for AZ. Anyways I saw him turning onto the same street where I saw what may have been Derek's CB.

Comment

Hmm....

Unless he had it done recently, i dont recall his plate being personalized.

Figured if he wasnt on much, he wouldve moved on.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

That was him. Got an email back from him just a few minutes ago. He said that was him and he just doesnt get around a PC very often. Said he still reads all the threads. Bottom of the email it said is was sent from an "Iphone Ninja." So he is lurking.

Comment

Hi Derek!

Post up or lurk around a meet more often clown.

Comment

If anyone needs something to do on this coming Saturday, July 12th, at the Winsteads at 103rd and Metcalf, there is a Vintage Mustang Cruise night. Starts at 6pm. I will be cleaning up and working on my mom's 71 during this week to hopefully get her out and down there. I believe my whole family is tagging along, Mom, Dad, sister, and I. So there will not be any room in the Mustang but it is open to all makes and models. Just thought I would share. And I am sure I will have plenty of pics to throw up in the Other Automotive section afterwards.

Comment

Ignore my previous post, unless something changes later today, the 71 will still be sitting in the garage. I got her up and running again yesterday, my mom (her first car) was happy to see it up and running again, my dad felt differently. He doesnt want me around a V8 while I am on his insurance, even if it is a measily 302.

I'm still working on him though. Trying to get him to come with me to take it down there, hopefully get him in the restoration mood again and get him to break open the checkbook.

In other news. I can't remember who has and who hasn't but I have my H23/F22a6 IM, F22a6 cam and ECU all sitting here STILL waiting to be installed. Anyone familiar with these swaps and how to do them? It would probably be best if I had someone around that knows what they are doing. Let me know.

Comment

Haven't been on in so long I thought maybe the KC crew died out on me.

Belize Blue 2008 Honda Accord EX-L Driver

3.5L V6 and 6 Speed Manual Transmission

Comment

Originally posted by PittCB7grl View Post
                          Haven't been on in so long I thought maybe the KC crew died out on me.
                          I'm alive... I think.

I've been being a bum lately while playing games. Although I'm thinking it's about time I stop lounging around and get my shit squared away.

For those who have been trying to call me. If you haven't noticed by now I don't pay much attention to that phone. So, sorry if you've been trying to reach me for something.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Look it!

http://www.****.com/uploads/KC_Meet.mpg

Ah...those were the days....

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              Look it!

http://www.****.com/uploads/KC_Meet.mpg

Ah...those were the days....
                              Haha. I still have that vid on my hd. Just watched it the other day in fact.

Comment

Joe, I think you might be the oldest KC member who's still in KC. You or Matt, but he's not on much anymore....

Comment

Working...
                                X