No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I was searching around to see if there were any other local car forums that weren't make/model specific, came upon www.kctuners.com. Just registered there. Just thought I would share incase anyone else is interested.

Comment

Anyone going to Modified by KC's Dyno day this weekend? I plan on going up there in the afternoon, probably both saturday and sunday. If it is anything like it was in the spring there were 60 cars dyno'd in 2 days and I know it went on until almost 2am saturday night (sunday morning). Weather should be pretty decent this time around too.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
        Anyone going to Modified by KC's Dyno day this weekend? I plan on going up there in the afternoon, probably both saturday and sunday. If it is anything like it was in the spring there were 60 cars dyno'd in 2 days and I know it went on until almost 2am saturday night (sunday morning). Weather should be pretty decent this time around too.
        Anyone coming out at all? I am working around the house here probably for another hour or so, then I plan on heading up there.

Comment

If anyone is interested, there are a couple newer guys with Accords (2 03's and an 08) that are getting together on Saturday for a car wash/meet. I saw it last night on KCSR, and they are open to more Accords.

http://www.kcsr.org/viewtopic.php?t=227676

There is the link, the day and time doesnt seem to be set in stone yet, they are waiting to see how the weather lines up for this weekend. I might go but I'm undecided right now. Just thought I would share.

Comment

Anyone know what was up at JCCC today? I was 15 min into Algebra then the fire alarm went off in GEB. I know I heard what sounded like drilling into concrete just before class.

Btw is it just me or do some car alarms seem overly sensitive. I park in the CC underground garage so it can get loud, but it seems moronic that I set off the warning chips just starting the car and set it off driving out of the garage.

Originally posted by deevergote
            When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

I love doing that.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Geist Zero View Post
                Anyone know what was up at JCCC today? I was 15 min into Algebra then the fire alarm went off in GEB. I know I heard what sounded like drilling into concrete just before class.

Btw is it just me or do some car alarms seem overly sensitive. I park in the CC underground garage so it can get loud, but it seems moronic that I set off the warning chips just starting the car and set it off driving out of the garage.
                lol, that's cause your car is loud! I was at the GEB today around 9:00ish. What time did this happen?

Mike, I'll see if I can come out to that meet . Looks like they all drive new Accords. I don't think they'd care for a '96 Accord, lol.

Comment

Compared to Mikes and Nicoles mines quite.

Anyways this was at around 1:20-1:30. Meh, I guess I'll see if it's still there Monday. I think that the workers just tripped the system.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

I edited it above, but I'll post it here so that whoever needs it can see it. My number has once again changed. It is a cell so I should respond to it pretty quickly. Because it's being used with a different carrier then it was made for I can receive but not send texts. 913-636-8040

Comment

^^ I can also now recieve AND send text messages.

New pictures on my MR thread, link in my sig.

Comment

Text me too....

I might be coming to KC this weekend.....? Maybe...? I need a 9091 center console for newly acquired item and i dont wanna pay out the a$$ for it.

I got a 3 day weekend, so.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

From the dead.

Anyone been to either Pick N Pull or U Pick It lately? Seen any a4's with a header and downpipe? My flexpipe now has a hole in it. So now that my exhaust sounds like shit and fills my interior with exhaust gasses when you run the heater or fan for that matter, I need to get something else. I hope to be getting an a4's header to before the cat. If not I guess I will have to get a new flexpipe welded in on the current setup.

Vote in the "Where do you live Poll" too. Mo/Kan lurkers show yourselves.

Comment

Mike, Ill be in KC this weekend. I plan on being at the PnP some time sunday late AM/early noon-ish. Im pretty sure i have your number si ill give you a shout, but if you or anyone else wants to come out and join me for....

"BIG GREEN'S BIRTHDAY PICK'N'PULL"

...feel free to do so.

Comment

No??

C'mon ppls...Saturday Night and Im in KC, lol. Im doing a little of this and have some of that, so tomorrow i gotta Do Work....

Well, not sure exactly, but ill be at the PnP tomorrow. Most likely like noon or 1 or 2 or soemthing.

Comment

Sorry Mike. I had other things come up and couldnt make it to the yards at all. Now there is snow and its just plain cold. Aiming for this weekend though, last I heard they are saying middle 50's Saturday.

Did you happen to see and a4's?

Comment

Working...
                                X