No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys...Hope all is well. I am just getting a chance to comment about hte meet we did a good job. We need to get it going again this summer when it is nice and warm. if i know ahead of time I will bring the new beauty! Hope everyone hasa good day/ weekk!
    Laters!

Belize Blue 2008 Honda Accord EX-L Driver

3.5L V6 and 6 Speed Manual Transmission

Comment

No cars with under 1000 miles on them allowed!

Comment

Originally posted by Bri
        We need to get it going again this summer when it is nice and warm. if i know ahead of time I will bring the new beauty!
        *Please See My Sig*

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

so the crawford county judge decided to shaft me... 500$ for the tint, 80 for speeding, 66 for court costs. only the speeding and the court costs will stay if i get the tint removed though.
          MRT

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
            *Please See My Sig*

I think she means the Saturday Nights thing... She just wants to TRY to put us to shame with our old cars.

Comment

But thats exactly what they are....

Well, Mike, yours has few miles, and nicole has a new engine, but i digress.

Originally posted by ryan
              so the crawford county judge decided to shaft me... 500$ for the tint, 80 for speeding, 66 for court costs. only the speeding and the court costs will stay if i get the tint removed though.
              Daaaammnnn! That suck HUGE donkey dick, dude! Do you have to remove all the tint or just have it back below legal limits??

Id just put it back down to legal limits.

GL with that shit, though...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

none of its legal, so ill have to get it all stripped off and then tinted again. its 150 to get it stripped, soooooo yeah.
                MRT

Comment

How hard is it to remove tint? 150 for removing it alone sounds real expensive..

Who did the tint work before or do you know?

Modified By KC & Got Tint? run specials for KCSR members.

Comment

Grab yourself a case of razor blades and a case of beer. Have yourself a party and the tints offf.
                    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry
                      Grab yourself a case of razor blades and a case of beer. Have yourself a party and the tints offf.
                      There's an idea for a really bad theme for a frat party Ryan. I'd cover the leather with some thick cardboard before letting anyone that had been drinking and had a razor blade anywhere near those seats though.

Comment

Isnt tint put on it big, window-sized sheets...

Why cant you just grab/pick off a corner and pull...

Comment

the way they take it off usually is to put the car in a big heating element and then get it off, im not going anywhere near the back window with anything since it has the heating thingies in it. and i dont want it to look like shit if i mess up, so i figure screw it, ill just get them to strip it, maybe go back and get 35% at some point soon
                          MRT

Comment

Well, unless KS laws are different, in MO, im pretty sure you can have whatever tint you want on the back as long as the front DS/PS windows are at least 35%.

Comment

kansas and missouri are different, kansas all has to be 35%
                              MRT

Comment

Fuck that...

Oh well. 35% still aint bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X