No announcement yet.

HUGE midwest meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in St. Louis, and it's the largest midwest city besides Chicago, so it could be cool. Plus theres a track in east St. Louis just over the river!
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm down for being brown.
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07
        I live in St. Louis, and it's the largest midwest city besides Chicago, so it could be cool. Plus theres a track in east St. Louis just over the river!
        I was there last june for NPM. It was a fun track (you're talking about Gateway, right?). It was just too short and seemed setup more for oval racing.

I vote Cleveland in the middle of june. My prelude group is hosting a national meet there, and we already have a track (nelson ledges), drag strip (mansfield 1/4 mile) with a dyno challenge, and are having a show (at Mid-Ohio the same weekend as the Tripple Crown Tuner Challenge among other events). We're always welcoming people with a car and a good aditude to join us for fun with cars.

Cleveland would also (more than likely anyways) get guys from Toronto and the New England area. It's only about 6-7 hours from St. Louis... less if you caravan with a group of 15 of your closest friends.

http://www.wendystein.com/NPM06OHPOCTimeLapse.mov
        ^^^Our trip compressed into like 90 seconds. (right-click, save-as please)

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
          Ok, so this needs to happen, i know we've had a large kc meet in the past but everything after has been pretty weak, lets get something going for a huge meet, and by huge i mean 11" penis huge. we need everyone from the area in one place at the same time.

location possibilities

kansas city
          st. louis
          des moines
          wichita
          springfield
          chicago

throw out some cities, and we need a city with a track because that would be a lot of fun

Hmm, how about Columbus, Ohio but then go to Kirksville ....the track is called ( National trails )

1/4 mile track!
          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
          My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
            Ok, so this needs to happen, i know we've had a large kc meet in the past but everything after has been pretty weak, lets get something going for a huge meet, and by huge i mean 11" penis huge. we need everyone from the area in one place at the same time.

location possibilities

kansas city
            st. louis
            des moines
            wichita
            springfield
            chicago

throw out some cities, and we need a city with a track because that would be a lot of fun

Hmm, how about Columbus, Ohio but then go to Kirksville ....the track is called ( National trails )

1/4 mile track!
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Well I'm in Des Moines.... There is a track here some where.... I should be open soon..... I have to ask Erok515 about it.... I don't get out much but if Des Moines is the spot.... Guess I have to show up.....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

I live in Waterloo, IA and it's pretty lame i'd have to say. Although there is a track in Cedar Falls, IA like 5/10 mins based on where the meet would be. There is always huge events going on and sometimes they even have Import vs Muscle nights, Import nights, and this HUGE EVENT called "The Night Of Fire". It's a pretty straight town and drive but that all depends on who would be willing to travel here.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

louisville. we have a track as well, but its an 1/8th mile track. ohio valley raceway

My Members Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

NOT KC Zach!!

We live here. It would be fun to go see another place.

And we should be doing the swap within the next couple of paychecks, so my new motor should be in by then. hopefully!!

Nicole

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

OMG you guys know Carbondale is where its at lol i keed. Its not a city though. We do have a 1/8th track somewhere around here I am still lookin for. If this happens when would it be?

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I'd like to, but my white project is priority right now. Soon as I'm done with it end June/start July, I'll be hitting up meets left and right to unveil it. I can't wait, getting close. It's great though our midwest area is coming alive!
                        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Well..If i make it home in one piece, and i feel confident she can do it again, then im down. Cleveland and Columbus seem a bit E/NE to me..when i think midwest i think (besides KC) STL, Chicago, Des Moines, Lincoln..Its called M.I.N.K=Missouri.Iowa.Nebraska.Kansas. I mean, hate or love it, we are just about, literally, in the middle of the country so..I guess the above-mentioned cities are my votes.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

http://chasinracin.net/track-locator/states/index.shtml

Check this out. It allows you to check by state, the different types of tracks and their locations. It appears that Lawrence, KS has quite a few. MO has KCIR, but thats more of a strip than track. Kearny, NE or the NE Motorplex. And the MidAmerica Roadplex in IA. This should help us find some. I imagine the Road/Street tracks would suit our needs more.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                              http://chasinracin.net/track-locator/states/index.shtml

Check this out. It allows you to check by state, the different types of tracks and their locations. It appears that Lawrence, KS has quite a few. MO has KCIR, but thats more of a strip than track. Kearny, NE or the NE Motorplex. And the MidAmerica Roadplex in IA. This should help us find some. I imagine the Road/Street tracks would suit our needs more.
                              Wow... Never seen this before... Thanks for show it man....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

I would more then likely attend as long as its within like a 3 or 4 hour drive... That is about my limit unless I am visiting family.. Just gets way too expensive otherwise and I doubt it ever would be but Monday-Wednesday is no good for me starting in June. Later

Comment

Working...
                                X