Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTENTION EVERYONE THAT KNOW'S ME!!! (eurospec)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTENTION EVERYONE THAT KNOW'S ME!!! (eurospec)

my car is sold. fuck everyone, you can all go to hell

Congrats Kevin.

Comment

fuck you too kev
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

x3 sped

Comment

weak sauce yo.................now go find your hatch you have been wanting bitch!

i picked up a black 2000 ek about a 2 months ago and was planning on selling the cb but cant seem to yet. if i do, it will probally help fund my motor swap for the civic, maybe...

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Originally posted by erok515
            weak sauce yo.................now go find your hatch you have been wanting bitch!

i picked up a black 2000 ek about a 2 months ago and was planning on selling the cb but cant seem to yet. if i do, it will probally help fund my motor swap for the civic, maybe...
            yah cb7's are hard to sell man. and i'm not going for a hatch anymore. it's all about RWD 240sx for me!

good luck though dude. ek's can be clean as fack.

Comment

Make your 240sx as nice as the cb7 you once owned.

Comment

Good Lord. You dont have to be such a dick...but congrats on selling it.
                "You are part of a great thing. Live for it, Talk for it and dream for it."
                "A friend is someone who will be there when the rest of the world walks out on you!"

"People who toy with others hearts...are only unhappy in their own lives."

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                  kevin, you can come lick my sweaty hairy ass, but congrats on finally selling that thing
                  haha your hairy ass is awesome though man

i'll still come hang out with you guys. i just won't have the accord with me it'll be something else. i mean i love you guys, come on!

Comment

So who as the new owner? Did you tell them about CB7tuner.com? Later

Comment

the new owner is some kid from kck. he's an alright guy and yes i told him to get onto cb7tuner.com

Comment

Working...
                      X