KC mini meet pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC mini meet pics

finally done with these tags. damn i took a lot of pictures.

Last edited by de4ek; 09-10-2006, 06:06 PM.
    -- Suspension Techniques front/rear anti-sway bars --front/rear strut tower bars --
    -- DC Sports rear tie bar -- Tokico HP series -- Eibach Pro-Kit -- AEM cai --
    -- Neuspeed short shifter -- oem SEIBON carbon fiber hood --
    ..DIY Maplight . DIY Blackhoused Headlamps . Hushmat (Trunk.4 Doors.Rear Deck)..

more.

Last edited by de4ek; 09-10-2006, 06:06 PM.
    -- Suspension Techniques front/rear anti-sway bars --front/rear strut tower bars --
    ..DIY Maplight . DIY Blackhoused Headlamps . Hushmat (Trunk.4 Doors.Rear Deck)..

Comment

Damn Derek.. I just posted up a thread under the Media Downloads section.. Link --> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...155#post704155

Comment

more.

Last edited by de4ek; 09-10-2006, 06:10 PM.

Comment

more.

Comment

more.

Comment

more.

Comment

more.

Last edited by de4ek; 09-10-2006, 06:12 PM.

Comment

more.

Comment

last one.....

Comment

I posted up in here right as you were still posting. I beat you to creating a thread by a few minutes. LOL oh well guess we will just have two.. Here is the link to mine. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...155#post704155 Later

Comment

opps. and damn it!

you did didn't you. damn! jesus it took forever to get this thing to post all my pics. if anyone would like the original of any of these pics just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by de4ek
                          LOL I just noticed in this one you can see the RENT-A-COP, on the far right side of the pic his white shirt made him a blur, just before he told us we were on "private property and he was gonna take our butts to jail." Damn RENT-A-COP.. Later

Comment

hey copy all this over to the other thread, so we can have one huge thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X