Nopi Norwalk Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nopi Norwalk Ohio

well i guess it would be time to start plannin for norwalk this year.
    i say we take the trophie for best car club show up.
    we all need to get some vinal made for the MWCC dunno wut it would look like but we need to get some made,

used condoms? wtf

thats like 6 months away

Comment

well they started plannin for the spring meet sometime last fall.....so why not

used condoms? wtf

Comment

my g/f started preparing for it right after the last one but shes in the bikini contest so i guess that's a little different. lol

i might take the accord up there this year. i took my g/fs car up there (damn slow ass civic) but that's because i just finished my manual swap and i didn't have the motor mount welded in. Even though i had been driving for 2 week without it i didn't want to risk it being that far away from home.
        Last edited by Chaos_CB7; 02-16-2006, 12:17 AM.
        92 Accord EX 2dr -- G22 project
        -5 Speed Swap 10-10-05

Comment

well shit chaos u are only about a hour from me. my grandpas g/f lives in vienna,

used condoms? wtf

Comment

lol your the second one to tell me that this month except for the grandpas g/f part

How come noone entered the Nopi event last year i was hoping to see atleast one 4gen there.
            -5 Speed Swap 10-10-05

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos_CB7
              my g/f started preparing for it right after the last one but shes in the bikini contest so i guess that's a little different. lol

i might take the accord up there this year. i took my g/fs car up there (damn slow ass civic) but that's because i just finished my manual swap and i didn't have the motor mount welded in. Even though i had been driving for 2 week without it i didn't want to risk it being that far away from home.
              Hey everyone I'm Lisa, chaos's g/f, and he's dragged me into the car enthusiast scene there weren't many people from the mid-ohio valley last year at norwalk, so this year I need all you guys to come out and cheer extra loud for me at the bikini contest! Last year I was the only one from the audience (all the others were models) and I almost backed out lol. And i promise if you guys come I wont give directions (just ask chaos about how lost I got us lol)

Comment

I thought you said you where too lazy to make an account.

anyways yea guys don't let her give you directions otherwise you will have to try and explain to the toll booth why your ticket is the one they just gave you.
                -5 Speed Swap 10-10-05

Comment

huh.... i wonder which one.

me and my cousin are in this pic. are you on the site?
                  and chaos we all need to roll the class a sounds car show next year. in athens

used condoms? wtf

Comment

lol your not even close look at her user name Far_East_Honey. Dose that girl look like shes from the east.
                    -5 Speed Swap 10-10-05

Comment

well i just put that one to show that me and my cousin are in that pic. was she the smallest asian there? and how did you get a asian g/f
                      <----gives evil stare.........
                      <---napolean voice.....LUCKY

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                        well i just put that one to show that me and my cousin are in that pic. was she the smallest asian there? and how did you get a asian g/f
                        <----gives evil stare.........
                        <---napolean voice.....LUCKY
                        o lol didnt see the text under the pic. not the smallest next one up. How did i get her? Same way i get all my other asian stuff Ebay. (Will get hell for that later but o well lol)

This one
                        -5 Speed Swap 10-10-05

Comment

lmao funny shit. she got any asian freinds that are single lol.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

lol your at the end of a long waiting list.
                            -5 Speed Swap 10-10-05

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos_CB7
                              o lol didnt see the text under the pic. not the smallest next one up. How did i get her? Same way i get all my other asian stuff Ebay. (Will get hell for that later but o well lol)

This one
                              Ebay!?!?! that's the best you could come up with!?!? i think it's time to start a new bid for me any takers?
                              hey beefy, do you have the same sn as on movfast.com?

Comment

Working...
                              X