Chicago Meet - February 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im IN lookin forward to the meet....

edit: whats the info about a club mentioned on the first page?
    Last edited by accord91lx; 02-10-2006, 07:20 PM.
    Seattle Silver crew #5
    Member of the Midwest Car Club.
    ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

Originally posted by accord91lx
      im IN lookin forward to the meet....

edit: whats the info about a club mentioned on the first page?
      cool im excited to see ur car again

btw watch ur centercaps

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

so we meeting at the park right? im guessing in the parcking lot?

Chris You mind if i give you a call incase i get lost? im sure i wont but WHO KNOWZ!

-Ramon

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazemonie
          so we meeting at the park right? im guessing in the parcking lot?

Chris You mind if i give you a call incase i get lost? im sure i wont but WHO KNOWZ!

-Ramon
          man definately but this sucks my cell that is listed is uber wrong lol my celly is 708-983-4287 man cisco u must have gotten that from me a minute ago my cell hasnt been that number since nov.04 LMAO

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
            man definately but this sucks my cell that is listed is uber wrong lol my celly is 708-983-4287 man cisco u must have gotten that from me a minute ago my cell hasnt been that number since nov.04 LMAO
            Noted Chris, no wonder when I called before it didn't work. Anyhow, I put it on the new members info sheet which I'm emailing to everyone now.

Glad your coming Dave.
            Last edited by HondaFan81; 02-11-2006, 09:47 AM.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

yea... im sittin at home thinking about you guys that are goin to tha meet, some have left already as they may have a long drive.. but its snowing here in iowa which pisses me off because my garage is very very cold and i cant work on my car..sigh.. i just hope it aint snowin there cuz that could ruin tha meet, well have fun guys

Comment

Hey you guys probably won't see this till the meet is over and done with but it looks like I won't be making the meet. Not sure if I mentioned before to chris but we have a wedding to go to today and it's farther than i originally thought so I won't have time to make it to the meet and back in time to make it out to the wedding. My appoligies. I will definately try my best to make any future meets!!! Granted it is not snowing like today!!! ha ha. Summer tires own me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ecto_1
                  2 days.... wade u better not be a bush... take ur moms car...at least give us a chance to meet another fellow CB7 enthusiast....

and bump for the closeness of the meet

Heh well when you come back and see this you'll know. My mom doesnt even own a car bro. I'm the only car in the household. But anyways hope you guys have some fun at the meet. I bet its cold as shit and you guys are freezin while i'm chillen right here warm as hell. Lol but anyways I want pics, and details when you guys get back. Maybe i'll be able to make it to a meet sometime soon if I ever get more $ and get the car(s) running. Later.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                  ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                  ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Heh.. doesnt seem like all that many people???

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                    ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                    ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Its the thought that counts.

but I dunno where that snow came from. Kinda put a damper on things.

Comment

Heys guys, sorry I wasn't able to make it to the meet. I'm was in the final process of painting my car. It's done, needs some sanding, but it's looking hot!

Let's seem some pics!

Comment

I guess I'll break the ice with pictures then.

It was fun, very cold, but fun. Of course Cisco had to go and get lost and didn't make it there until well after 5:00 and we were all hungry by that time so we went and ate at some flat rate chinese resturaunt in china town ( )

After that we cruised around downtown (not much fun) and finally stopped somewhere for a picture opportunity. Then we went to a gas station, got some gas, and headed out of town.

Overall it was good fun, but I don't think I'll be making a trip back north in March for another even if the weather is warm.

Oh and I only have one picture because my camera died immediately after taking that picture. Shaun got a little bit of race footage and a fish eye walk around of the cars.

Comment

I'm uploading my pics right now, I'll post back in a bit when they're up....
                            Seattle Silver crew #5
                            Member of the Midwest Car Club.
                            ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

DAVID!! YOU NEVER ANSWER YOUR DAMN AIM!! ANSWER AN IM FOR ONCE DAMNIT!!!!11!!ONE!!! nice rims btw
                              1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                              4.0L I-6 2WD
                              293k miles, still running strong.
                              Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

got a thread for the pix post them their!

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X