No announcement yet.

Chicago Meet - February 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will not be able to make it this time because my car is having some down time.. i planned on having my rust fixed by the time this meet rolled around but i also saw that we could be having a Kansas meet i will def. be there plus its ALOT closer to Iowa than chicago is.. later guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord_exR
      i will not be able to make it this time because my car is having some down time.. i planned on having my rust fixed by the time this meet rolled around but i also saw that we could be having a Kansas meet i will def. be there plus its ALOT closer to Iowa than chicago is.. later guys.
      thats cool wish ya could make it tho

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

Chris, post up any construction/closed roads type info for us peeps from out of town that are driving in. So we know what to avoid, etc. Thanks.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Aww mann so noone is rolling through Iowa near Waterloo/Cedarfalls and surrounding areas?? Haha that sucks. Maybe i'll make it to another meet. Like that Kansas meet ExR is talking about. Owell.. later!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
          ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
          ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
            yo u should still bring the car out winter owned my car too its cool just bring it out anyway
            im bringing the accord, just wish i could of did the body work in time
            ACCORDEX92
            CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

wade man sorry to hear that and honestly i havent heard of anybody coming from that area sorry dude

The Chronicles.

Comment

sorry but i dont think i will be able to grap that muffler. not sure im still trying to find a time to pick it up. its at a friends house. i also have some xenon eurolite headlight bulbs.(BLUE!) liek 40$ retail 15$ takes em. brand new in box never installed!

-Ramon

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazemonie
                  sorry but i dont think i will be able to grap that muffler. not sure im still trying to find a time to pick it up. its at a friends house. i also have some xenon eurolite headlight bulbs.(BLUE!) liek 40$ retail 15$ takes em. brand new in box never installed!

-Ramon
                  man let me know if u can cuz i got a nasty exhaust leak and i need to get it fixed soon as im taking exhaust fumes in the car so just let me know man thanks

chris

The Chronicles.

Comment

got ya, i'll try but i dont think i can...i'll see if someone can get it for me and drop it off here.

-Ramon

Comment

Originally posted by Crazemonie
                      got ya, i'll try but i dont think i can...i'll see if someone can get it for me and drop it off here.

-Ramon
                      awesome thanks man i appreciate it and if u cant can i still come pick it up sometime

cuz i like really need to do something

The Chronicles.

Comment

not a prob. BUMP FOR THA MEET!!!

Comment

2 days.... wade u better not be a bush... take ur moms car...at least give us a chance to meet another fellow CB7 enthusiast....

and bump for the closeness of the meet

Comment

It's comin up. I'll find out tomorrow if I have the day off and I gotta see if I can borrow some gas money.

I got a little surprise for you guys in April though.

Comment

bump

The Chronicles.

Comment

24hours LEFT!

DAMN! I GOTTA START CLEANING MY CAR! and i might try to put my subs in too. but i doubt it!

Comment

Working...
                                X