Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f22-dohc
    i should go for fuk sakes....

im only 8 hours away and i want to visit relatives...

how are the clubs there? asian jams?? lol
    Let me know if you are for sure.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

come on we need MORE PEOPLE GOING! this shoot is going to be SWEET!

-Ramon

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

Originally posted by f22-dohc
        i should go for fuk sakes....

im only 8 hours away and i want to visit relatives...

how are the clubs there? asian jams?? lol
        dude u really should come it would be sick

and btw its the third largest city in the country the clubs are on point trust me......

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazemonie
          come on we need MORE PEOPLE GOING! this shoot is going to be SWEET!

-Ramon
          Most peeps are prepping for the NC meet in April. Personally, for those that can only afford to go to one meet, I'd rather have them go to the NC meet. This for me is something to do and hold me over until then. Besides, you Chi-town peeps should have a decent crowd yourselves for the peeps you have.

Comment

Chris is working on hotel information for those that need it.

Chris, can you also finalize a specific location to meet up at 3pm on Feb 11th too? Thanks. I'll post the specific address when I get that info from you.

Anyways so far it looks like Brian and I coming from the MI/OH area, Nate is a possibility but I have not heard from him on his final decision.

Comment

Just FYI, in case some last minute guys from the Ohio/Michigan area decide to go to this meet. Brian is coming Friday evening (Feb. 10th) to my house, we're going to do a quick tune-up on his car and leave by 10-11 am Saturday to get to Chicago before 3 pm (gain one hour).

Any last minute peeps on my end of town, PM me if you decide to stroll over with us. It will be like a 4-hour drive for us from my house.

Comment

cisco, whurr u stayin at... get ahold of me bout a hotel... i wanna try n reserve a room if possible
                Hotels Near Chi-Town

Comment

Originally posted by Ecto_1
                  cisco, whurr u stayin at... get ahold of me bout a hotel... i wanna try n reserve a room if possible
                  Hotels Near Chi-Town

No worries on Brian and I, got a hotel on lock and I think we're the only real outsiders so it's all good. I know David (if he comes) and Jim will return home at the end of the night, the rest of you are locals...so it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                    well the lakefroent is not really downtown chicago and rolling through downown chicago is one of the most fun things i have ever done btw there will be a boosted b16 crx there so i think u should really come muahahaha
                    I know which one you're talkin about, I'd like to go for a ride in that mutha.

Comment

Originally posted by N1ghtM0nkey
                      I know which one you're talkin about, I'd like to go for a ride in that mutha.
                      are u sure u know this is my boys car he just built it like a month ago but yeah hell be there

The Chronicles.

Comment

*****For all the people goin to the meet*****

lmk if you guys are intrested in any of this stuff

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...839#post464839

i'll sell it even cheaper as to i wont have to ship it. just send me a p.m. w/anything and i'll give u a price! see ya all at the meet!

-Ramon

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                          are u sure u know this is my boys car he just built it like a month ago but yeah hell be there
                          Cisco showed me a picture and it looked real similar to one I saw on HT, but either way I look forward to checking it out.

Comment

Originally posted by N1ghtM0nkey
                            Cisco showed me a picture and it looked real similar to one I saw on HT, but either way I look forward to checking it out.
                            well u may be right he is a member of h-t so maybe u have seen it its only been together for like a month so i dunno

The Chronicles.

Comment

blue man group is playing saturday night i believe, i think last show is at 10,i think itd be awesome to check them out, few of my friends went n saw them, sed it was pretty boss, i say we check that out... ifnot i may go solo....

Comment

DAME!!!!!! i wants to go. but i gots a shit load of tickets to pay off.
                                i don't mind driving in the chi the cop are all spread out , but the cop in indy love to hand out DWB tickets.

Comment

Working...
                                X