Western Indiana Meet 7/10/05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western Indiana Meet 7/10/05

Hey guys, after attending the 4/10/05 TN meet I was pretty excited about having another meet as soon as possible, but far enough away to give people enough advance so they could prepare.

After talking with a few of the other midwest guys I know on here, and from other forums, we decided that we should have another meet further north so the Chicago and Michigan people wouldn't have to drive so far.

Right now we're planning on going to Morocco, IN or atleast being in Morocco, IN at 5:00 PM on the 9th of July, thats when the US 41 Dragway opens. Basically we're planning a meet/show earlier in the day, then we'll all take off and head to the drag strip around 5:00 PM to hang out there for the rest of the night, or however long everybody wants to stay.

A lot of details are still very tentative, such as the actual meet location, but I think we should be able to get a pretty good turn out. Morocco, IN is about an hour North of where I live, and approxomately an hour to two hours South of Chicago...not a very long drive.

The website for the drag strip is www.us41dragway.com
    Last edited by N1ghtM0nkey; 06-06-2005, 12:58 PM.

I will bring my pearl white 91 300ZX Twin Turbo, and Kevin is going to bring his black 90 300ZX twin turbo, should be a lot of fun. I will most likely be there, unless something comes up. Sounds like a lot of fun.
    1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
    4.0L I-6 2WD
    293k miles, still running strong.
    Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

this will be MAD fun. if needed you should try looking into lodging and a food place for us to meet at. I think this will be fun.
      "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
      sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
      Did work for: jhoff_cb7
      Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

There's a couple places listed on the US 41 Dragway website.

Of course I'm going to go scope out the area around the drag strip and try to get a place set up for us. Don't worry, by then I'll have the full scoop so things should go very smoothly.

Comment

count me in

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

Count me in as well.

Comment

meet

yeah im totaly down. im a new member, but this meet i will not miss. by this date my car will be ready hope to see many there

Comment

Originally posted by r32spec
                yeah im totaly down. im a new member, but this meet i will not miss. by this date my car will be ready hope to see many there
                Specs on your car? What are you planning?

*bump*

Comment

Would it be possible for me to get everybody's e-mail who plans on going? So I can send you updated info when it becomes available. I rarely check this board since I don't have a cb7 anymore.

Comment

Unless something out of the blue comes up, I'm in too. You got me email already, keep me posted.
                    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I'd just like to bump this and let everybody that it is to be on July 9th. Thats July NINE not ten. The 9th is a Saturday, which should allow people enough time to get there and get home before the week starts up again.

If you need directions or lodging, check the website. I'm also trying to get up a small website for the purpose of being a central location where you can check for updates about the meet, directions, lodging, prices, and hopefully a forum. Should be ready sometime next week.

Comment

Bump for N1ghtM0nkey and all those who are interested! AIM me at PballwakeguitarL if your interested.

Comment

I'd like to attend this meet....unfortunantly I'm busy with too many car projects...

Caleb
                          My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Bump for Meet on Saturday
                            Last edited by AccordAnimal; 07-08-2005, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X