• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sick cough cough

works every time!
    visit vgruk

Comment

Mike you'll be seeing me soon. I moving back to missouri at the begging of the new year.

Marry Jane

Comment

Gabe, that's awesome. Where you moving to?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I won't be making it today either. I have had some shit come up and so I will be a no show this go round. sad day.
          The CB7 Collector.
          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Just got back from Minneapolis Minnesota. 1300 miles in two days...

So I will be there and so will both my CBs. 100% for sure.

Comment

mike im moving back to tipton but will be working in st. louis. driving back on the first week of jan. and bust the 2k trip in a day. done it a few times already,,10k plus mile down those roads.

Marry Jane

Comment

Awesome. Still rocking the tC?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I need to get my ass on the road.
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                    Awesome. Still rocking the tC?
                    Nah bro it was that one time to show up to that meet lol the cb is doing its job. just got back from a So.Cal Mobb meet. alot of cb and some from the fourm showed up.
                    http://m.facebook.com/video_redirect...32415338921028

Marry Jane

Comment

Good time everyone. Despite missing a few people. Had fun hanging out and cruising. Doing some off-roading, lol.

Comment

yea man wicked fun. we really got to do that again soon. i dont really mind the drive. send me those pics!
                        visit vgruk

Comment

Ya the offroading was very interesting had a good time to guys wanted to see some pics for sure though.

Comment

Im uploading photos to photobucket right now of the meet today. I should have them posted up in about 20 mins. I got some good shots today.

If you want photos of the meet today just LMK.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                              Good time everyone. Despite missing a few people. Had fun hanging out and cruising. Doing some off-roading, lol.
                              I had a great time too. You picked a great cruise route! Couldnt have been better!

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
                              yea man wicked fun. we really got to do that again soon. i dont really mind the drive. send me those pics!
                              For sure! Uploading pics in just a minitue. There taking a long time because of the quality.

Originally posted by andrew22888 View Post
                              Ya the offroading was very interesting had a good time to guys wanted to see some pics for sure though.
                              lol

Comment

if you want help on how to email those vids let me know

i love how everybody just hits up this thread first thing after walking in the door
                                visit vgruk

Comment

Working...
                                X