Year-End Missouri Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
    ryan can snuggle too, but you gotta pay him for that.
    or just ask REAL nicely
    visit vgruk

Comment

So he's saying buy him a beer or two first...

Comment

So he's saying buy him a beer or two first...
        visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
          you can make it. we will still be there by 2 pm

just call in sick or use my personal fav. say you have anal glaucoma.
          Ill call josh when i get off and if you all are still there ill head that way.

By the way are you the twinkie guy that josh told me about?

Comment

Watch out for H311RA151N, I heard hem say "boy you got a purdy mouf"...

I keed I keeed Youz guyz have fun. Is Joplin fully recovered from that twister a while back?

Comment

Originally posted by TAMPA View Post
              Your reputation preceeds you ryan!

This is his look of satisfaction after eating the retirement fund of Twinkies!

Comment

I keed I keeed Youz guyz have fun. Is Joplin fully recovered from that twister a while back?
                h311ra151n is kinda a back woods guy Still not as bad as our friend jesse. Hes the kinda guy to have a skoal ring on his pecker.

Jesse wants to put a cb wagon on an s10 frame, lift it 14" and put tractor tires on it.

Comment

So ryan is the twinkie man? Atleast now i know.

Comment

h311ra151n is kinda a back woods guy Still not as bad as our friend jesse. Hes the kinda guy to have a skoal ring on his pecker.

Jesse wants to put a cb wagon on an s10 frame, lift it 14" and put tractor tires on it.
                    Look up the lifted civic on here, that one was lifted on a Honda frame... FWD FTW...

But really ... poor cb7/S10 love child...

Comment

Thats funny shit!
                      Last edited by TAMPA; 11-29-2012, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Look up the lifted civic on here, that one was lifted on a Honda frame... FWD FTW...

But really ... poor cb7/S10 love child...
                        Thats pretty cool
                        Last edited by TAMPA; 12-28-2012, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Im h311ra151ns friend since elementary, about 15, 16 years ago i think.

Josh (hellraisin) told me about you, said you were a really good guy and an OG as he called it. Said you were working on a really nice project also.
                          HEY!!

...I've been here almost as long as he has.

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
                          say you have anal glaucoma.

Is Joplin fully recovered from that twister a while back?
                          For the most part. I'd say 90% of the businesses have rebuilt. But probably 60% of the homes. It's been almost 2 years and there are still massive open areas and neighborhoods that are flat and empty.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Ill look it up. Ive always wondered how they did it.
                            Found the link to the for sale website of that civic.
                            http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ422785864

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            For the most part. I'd say 90% of the businesses have rebuilt. But probably 60% of the homes. It's been almost 2 years and there are still massive open areas and neighborhoods that are flat and empty.
                            Bummer...
                            Last edited by wildBill83; 11-29-2012, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Ill call josh when i get off and if you all are still there ill head that way.

Yeah thats him. He is also the one who got my bumper lights and corners!

Im not that bad... anymore.

I dont even know what to say here.

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                              HEY!!

...I've been here almost as long as he has.

Yeah actually you have. Mike and steelbluesleepeR are the MO OGs as far as I know. I think there is someone in STL thats been here a while too.

Where we are going is South Rangeline road. The south part of rangline wasnt hit. But im sure you can still see some damage further north.

Last edited by H311RA151N; 11-29-2012, 10:11 PM.

Comment

I can get a cheaper room it's cool just or you just throw in 20 and stay at the downstream my wifes gonna be there though we might be doing it so just abide by the do not disturb sign lmfao. Anyways Also we can gamble at 18 there how awesome so hit me up if your for sure upto it ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X