Year-End Missouri Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    Great vids, ryan. Btw, it's "MO" not "MI".

Pics looked good too. My car was dirty as fuck, lol.
    Shit...

visit vgruk

Comment

Heres some pics. Look at them. Lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

No CB7 coupe love!? Man, I should have gone.

Comment

Hm..i just realized that. Not only was I the only 6G but I was the only coupe, lol. Had happy been there we would've had a coupe.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

good pics mike

i should have taken a pic of the ruts i left in the gravel
            visit vgruk

Comment

Hm..i just realized that. Not only was I the only 6G but I was the only coupe, lol. Had happy been there we would've had a coupe.
              That's because you are a hardcore CB7Tuner member.

Comment

looking at these pics i just relized im the only ones rocking the alloys. im getting these with my tax return:
                visit vgruk

Comment

Ryan, I forgot to mention, you'll need to do 1 of 2 things in order to run those wheels up front:

1. Shave your front caliper brackets.
                  2. Install extended studs + open-ended lugs + spacers.

I had a set of 1/4 inch (6.35mm) spacers laying around but IDK where they are either, lol. If you get studs and lugs, make sure they're quality, BALL-SEATED, lugs.

Comment

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
                    looking at these pics i just relized im the only ones rocking the alloys. im getting these with my tax return:
                    I see 3 cars with OEM alloys, yours has unpainted. The ... You are the only one rocking the center caps though.
                    These are OEM alloys too, just painted black:

Those ITRs are nice, but man are they spendy...
                    Last edited by wildBill83; 12-18-2012, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                      I see 3 cars with OEM alloys, yours has unpainted. The ... You are the only one rocking the center caps though.
                      These are OEM alloys too, just painted black:

Those ITRs are nice, but man are they spendy...
                      haha beat me to it!

as for the ITR's, they are pretty reasonably price IMO. they are on the higher end of older OEM wheels, but compare them to aftermarket wheels of the same type (single piece, lightweight, forged, OEM quality) and you'll find that the aftermarket wheels are multiple times more expensive than ITR's
                      Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 12-18-2012, 04:28 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Right, that is why I bought aftermarket rims. Plus if I bent one or curb it I'm not wrecking a peice of Honda history, and I can get replacements anytime. I plan to beat the heck out of the wheels/suspension this coming year so it was important to me to get parts that can be rebuilt or purchased painlessly. Not to mention the ITRs cost as much as a decent 16x7 rim but are only 15" and a big brake kit won't fit under them.

@ryan, never sell your stock alloys! I'm restoring mine and will keep them forever, but I wish I had your center caps.
                        Last edited by wildBill83; 12-18-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                          Right, that is why I bought aftermarket rims. Plus if I bent one or curb it I'm not wrecking a peice of Honda history, and I can get replacements anytime. I plan to beat the heck out of the wheels/suspension this coming year so it was important to me to get parts that can be rebuilt or purchased painlessly. Not to mention the ITRs cost as much as a decent 16x7 rim but are only 15" and a big brake kit won't fit under them.

@ryan, never sell your stock alloys! I'm restoring mine and will keep them forever, but I wish I had your center caps.
                          I just edited my post, I meant ITR's are cheap for what they are, which is a really track-capable set of wheels.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

You lame-mo's!
                            I can't believe you guys played without me...
                            soo jelly...so disappointed in you'll!
                            RIP 4/23/12...lets not forget, the 88" Z31 turbo, are my dailys

Comment

Jewel: you said you could not come! i hope we are going to plan another one!
                              visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by jewelproject View Post
                                You lame-mo's!
                                I can't believe you guys played without me...
                                soo jelly...so disappointed in you'll!
                                We werent gonna cancel just cuz you couldnt come.

Ryan, I forgot to mention, you'll need to do 1 of 2 things in order to run those wheels up front:

1. Shave your front caliper brackets.
                                2. Install extended studs + open-ended lugs + spacers.

I had a set of 1/4 inch (6.35mm) spacers laying around but IDK where they are either, lol. If you get studs and lugs, make sure they're quality, BALL-SEATED, lugs.
                                Ryan, wanted to make sure you saw this. Mine were FROM Japan and had been imported to/by a member in canada. He did me a favor and came down into the states to ship them. Wheels and tires were $710shipped. They are much lighter than stock alloys.

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
                                Jewel: you said you could not come! i hope we are going to plan another one!
                                We might do something come spring time. Ill keep an eye on the truform and moarlow forums and see what they plan. Maybe we can crash or piggyback one of their meets, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X