Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NW Indiana & Southside Chicago

Hey everyone,

Looking for some cruise nights or car clubs in the northwest Indiana or south suburbs of Chicago. I'm from Kankakee and I see car club cars around, and always hear about meets after the fact. I know about stuff happening downtown Chicago, but I don't have the time to trek that far.

Hope to hear from you.

Denis

Im located on the South Side of Chicago. We use to meet at Doty Rd. (103 and Stony Island) to watch the races. Most of the Chicago Honda Clique is located way North. (Hotboxaccord, mike, tony, Dagrk 1 etc..) We didnt meet this year but we should plan on having one. Sean, I hope you chime in on this one!

Comment

yeah would be cool to have an accord thing next year.

I can let a bunch of people know.

join this group of illinois and indiana accord owners. not very active now, but comes in very handy when you're wanting parts
      http://www.facebook.com/groups/greatlakesaccords/

Comment

Originally posted by plee3 View Post
        Im located on the South Side of Chicago. We use to meet at Doty Rd. (103 and Stony Island) to watch the races. Most of the Chicago Honda Clique is located way North. (Hotboxaccord, mike, tony, Dagrk 1 etc..) We didnt meet this year but we should plan on having one. Sean, I hope you chime in on this one!
        haha miss you paul!!!! we gotta hang out soon... sold one of my cars but the accord sceen is pretty dead.... and greatlakesaccords no one is on that much any more either we should have a winter meet at the end of january like grab some lunch some where in the city

Comment

Originally posted by hotboxnaccord View Post
          haha miss you paul!!!! we gotta hang out soon... sold one of my cars but the accord sceen is pretty dead.... and greatlakesaccords no one is on that much any more either we should have a winter meet at the end of january like grab some lunch some where in the city
          Hell yeah! I miss you guys too!!!! I would like to meet with you guys after the holidays!!! I also would like your help on changing the timing belt on my Accord. Lets discuss a meet date. We will coordinate with the rest of the NW Indiana Chapter and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by plee3 View Post
            Hell yeah! I miss you guys too!!!! I would like to meet with you guys after the holidays!!! I also would like your help on changing the timing belt on my Accord. Lets discuss a meet date. We will coordinate with the rest of the NW Indiana Chapter and see what happens
            haha we been planning this for ever lol you got my number text me some time playboy

Comment

Working...
            X