Missouri Halloween Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missouri Halloween Meet

Alright people, let's get a meet going before it gets too cold and before the holidays start rolling in.

How about KC on either the 29th or 30th? If anybody has any other ideas, post them up.

Let's pick a place and meet there. Stadiums, Olathe, Overland Park. Anywhere's fine by me.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

No thank you.

I only meet up with 4cyl Accords.

OH SHNAPPP.

Ya i went there.

Its a girl, buy some pink shit, fuck it.

Comment

Make the drive. You'd get great mileage in your ULEV.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

the 30th doesnt work for me. if its before 5pm on the 29th would be nice. day/night time event?
        RIP 4/23/12...lets not forget, the 88" Z31 turbo, are my dailys

Comment

Probably day.

Comment

cetral Il honda-tech.com meet guys maybe u can bring few cars by nov 5th its a sat

Comment

Huh? No, no, this is for MISSOURI. Illinois is the next state over.

Lol.

I travel. A lot. Too much probably. Sean, IDK about anyone but we'll see if I can make that or not.

As for us Missourians, how do you guys feel about the stadiums? Sunday is out as far as the football side goes, but we might be able to park on the Royals' side. Might have to call first though. Otherwise, Shawnee Mission Park or Heritage Park, maybe?

Comment

what about swope park?
                RIP 4/23/12...lets not forget, the 88" Z31 turbo, are my dailys

Comment

Originally posted by hotboxnaccord View Post
                  cetral Il honda-tech.com meet guys maybe u can bring few cars by nov 5th its a sat
                  If I was home this would happen. STL!!! Raise up!!!

And I am bumping since I am not home and go...I say doooo it (Namely you KC folks..you may even try and get Tommi to come up)
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                  X