Indiana?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indiana?

Are any of the current groups including Indiana? Or is there one already?

most ppl from indiana don't stay long enuf to start one. i think i'm the only one thats been here for any amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed View Post
      most ppl from indiana don't stay long enuf to start one. i think i'm the only one thats been here for any amount of time.
      haha just like guys in the chi!! ive seen hundreds come an go on here sence 05

Comment

Damm the mid west has to step it up.
        Im here for good lol

Comment

Originally posted by FoolsGold69 View Post
          Damm the mid west has to step it up.
          Im here for good lol
          x2 I was wondering cuz i dont know my roads enought to make it to chi. I can do Indy though. I wanted to know where the nearest/next meet was gonna be.

Comment

we had one here about 4-5 yrs ago. it was great, even thou everybody showed up late

Comment

we should oraganize another one
              i would drive to Indiana Wisconsin or MIchigan for an all out cb7 meet.

Comment

I could pull of MI IL or OH, It depends on where they meet. but id rather try and start an Indiana (No offense to IL) just to have something close to home.

Comment

here are some pics from the meet. if we can get enuf ppl on, i'll do the rest.
                  Originally posted by whitejm View Post

Comment

Kewl. im already excited.

Comment

i was thinking fast five comes out the end of april. have a meet in indy that weekend, meet up, maybe grab something to eat, then see the movie.

guess we could make a thread and see who mite be interested.

Comment

if a meet does happen more or less where in Indiana would it be located?

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed View Post
                          i was thinking fast five comes out the end of april. have a meet in indy that weekend,

X2 That sounds cool!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolsGold69 View Post
                            if a meet does happen more or less where in Indiana would it be located?
                            i was hoping indianapolis

Comment

You know you can't forget us MO guys either you know IN isn't that far away for us. Knowing me I would drive to indy for a meet. Don't discount us I have a pretty good sized crew here, If they have time I could get them to swing and come that way too. But I'm deploying so right now is not a good time for me but I will mention it to my guys and see what they say!!
                              The CB7 Collector.
                              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                              92 LX Coupe F22A1
                              2013 Toyota Corolla S
                              92 EX Sedan F22A1
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                              X