Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago members... I could use your help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
    if i was still living there i would help. But keep in mind that is somewhere in the ghetto. maybe hotboxnaccord would help out.
    haha im in the ghetto every day so i wont mind stopn by another ghetto spot

Comment

wow this is gangster.. some guy make some decals and deev puts out the hit on him.. lmao haha (obviously not a real hit)

** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

Hey, this site costs quite a bit to run... decals are the only regular source of income, aside from the fairly worthless advertising income, and donations (that I can't count on, because they are few and far between.)

If someone is trying to profit off of the site that I've put all my time and money into building, AND take away business from the only worthwhile stream of income that I have (which isn't for profit, but goes to HELP keep this site running... it has never paid for it for a full month...) then he needs to stop.

Believe it or not, I WILL sue if necessary.

Comment

Hey Deev-

I havent been on the site for a while. I got a few connects down on that end. I will investigate.

Comment

Cool, thanks!

I just IPbanned the guy that had them (for an unrelated reason) so I'm unable to get any more info about it. It's not really a big deal, as anyone that would buy them would most likely be a member of this site... and MOST of the people here would know better. It's just irritating that some toolbag is making really awful looking decals bearing the cb7tuner name!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
              Hide yo kidz, hide yo wife.....

cuz Deev comin to take yo decals
              Deev will find you, he will find you

Run and tell that, Run and tell that

He checkin' yo' webpage, Snatchin you decals up....

All jokes aside I hope that you find the culprit soon Deev much luck to you!!!!
              The CB7 Collector.
              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Did anybody find him?
                MRT
                37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                Originally posted by Tippey764
                I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                Originally posted by deevergote
                sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Working...
                X