Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midwest Meet In St. Louis June 18th-19th!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here are the only 2 i have edited and uploaded at the moment. the is300 was at the drifting track at midnight drags.

oh, and here's one of adam's wing in the rain

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Oh yeah, this RX7 had some sort of V8 swapped into it also...

There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

oh and by the way, i have pics of both the j32 ITR's bay (i dont know why he asked you to not take pics, he actually stood out of the way for me to take some) as well as the light blue turbo'd accords motor setup. i'm going to post up the itr with the rest of my pics since he never said anything, but i'll respect the accord guys wishes and not post his setup.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
          I took that photo myself, and saw the motor with my own eyes. He just wouldn't let me take pics of the swap...just like several other cars there. Maybe someone else got a pic of it. We'll see what Jayson has.
          I don't understand why people are like that with their swaps. Oh Well I can't wait to see those pics
          The CB7 Collector.
          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

That's the beauty of my n/a build. When its done i'll let people look at it all they want, but they won't know what's going on.

Comment

I am thinking that F build is a good idea...I may have to get away from my H22...
              The CB7 Collector.
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I am thinking that F build is a good idea...I may have to get away from my H22...
                oh really?...

hit me up if you want to get rid of that h.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                  oh really?...

hit me up if you want to get rid of that h.
                  Boosted F sounds good!!! or N/A F
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

I dont know why i didnt take any at the first meet. They looked too bright onmy camera.

Anyway, here's a few i did manage to get. Adam, ill post the ones ofyour car in your MRT.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                      Kim, you were mentioned a time or two. Shouldve been there. :/
                      Too bad i couldn't make it. :/ Maybe next time. Glad you guys had a good time though.

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                      wow, never seen so much green. Now i really wish i could've went.
                      Last edited by sikz6; 06-22-2010, 10:55 AM.

Click picture to see my mrt
                      Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
                        holy fuck. i wish i can make it there.

i call BS on that Teg's j32.
                        I am friends with the teg owner.

he took this pic.

he doesn't have the ITR wheels on at the meet because the ITR wheels has his track tires on them. so he has the CL-S wheels on for non-track driving.

swap is legit
                        www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

I still dont see how the hood clears. Id have to see it with my own eyes.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                            I still dont see how the hood clears. Id have to see it with my own eyes.
                            He put on a newer intake manifold that sits lower that is different from the one in the pic, and he cut the skeleton on the underside of the hood.

Comment

I wonder how that J32 runs with it in that teg and how heavy is that engine?
                              The CB7 Collector.
                              92 LX Coupe F22A1
                              2013 Toyota Corolla S
                              92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

I figured that hood is probably thin as shit, lol.

Robert, i think the J is only like 50lbs heavier.

Comment

Working...
                                X