Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midwest Meet In St. Louis June 18th-19th!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's also supposed to a high risk of some pretty nasty weather too. I dont know if there's any call for rain or anything though.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I Checked the weather we should be good!!! So Mike have you made up your mind yet?
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

No.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          No.
          well damn it, i say you should come. take that!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I want to, i just dont know if ill be able to. I dont wanna moap around and bring anyone down though.

There's a chance i may not end up going. If i wake up tomorrow feeling worse than i did this morning then i wont go.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              I want to, i just dont know if ill be able to. I dont wanna moap around and bring anyone down though.

There's a chance i may not end up going. If i wake up tomorrow feeling worse than i did this morning then i wont go.
              dude, mike, you should come and i can get some good pictures of your car with my new 2-strobe lighting setup. i'll be doing a shoot for anyone that wants some good pics of their car.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

The cars in the pics gotta be pretty first, lol.

I have nice wheels but my cars dented and rusted and patched and looks like all hell, lol.

Comment

I am thinking sometime around 9ish I should be leaving...So I be in STL by midnight...
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1
                  Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

We'll see how i feel in the AM, but i still feel(and look) like shit. My eyes will not stop watering. I got out tonight and tried out the studs/lugs on the highway and i had a hell of time driving cuz my eyes kept watering.

May just have to play me by ear. Sorry guys.

Comment

thanks for the guys that came out this weekend for the meet and other events. hopefully...HOPEFULLY more CB7 members would come out. and next year will be better. if there is a next year
                      www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

pics???
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                          pics???
                          they'll be up after i get home and edit them. i think i got a lot of good ones

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                            pics???
                            no pics needed if you came
                            www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

Yes sir!! That was kick ass guys!!!
                              The CB7 Collector.
                              92 LX Coupe F22A1
                              2013 Toyota Corolla S
                              92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Are we starting a seperate thread or just putting them in here? Cuz i have a few i can upload later or tomorrow.

Jayson, i totally want that one of mine i liked.

Comment

Working...
                                X