Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midwest Meet In St. Louis June 18th-19th!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus...fucking youngins. I'll be 26 before the year is up.

Yeah, i saw that. Pretty sweet. I was wondering if you were photographing or driving. I was hoping youwere driving. :/

How did it do? Did you guys actually race it or test it or just scoot it around the track?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      Jesus...fucking youngins. I'll be 26 before the year is up.

Yeah, i saw that. Pretty sweet. I was wondering if you were photographing or driving. I was hoping youwere driving. :/

How did it do? Did you guys actually race it or test it or just scoot it around the track?
      This was an actual competition. There were 70+ teams there.

We took 5th in autocross, 3rd in skidpad, 27th in acceleration(our engine is one of the strongest there, but traction control wasn't calibrated), and we didn't finish the endurance because a cone hit the front wing and broke it and then they pulled us off the track because it was rubbing(rules). There is another competition in California in about 3 weeks. We should have a top 10 finish there if we don't have similar problems.
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You going with the car? Cuz, i was gonna say, Jayson's in AZ...you should check out the weather this time of year.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

You going with the car? Cuz, i was gonna say, Jayson's in AZ...you should check out the weather this time of year.
          No, I went with the car to the Michigan competition, but I won't be going to the California one. I've been out there this time of year though. It's nice.

Comment

Bump for this meet! Its coming up fast! Everyone should try their best to show up, it should be a good time, and an even better time if more people show up!

If you need help with transit, finding a hotel, directions, anything just ask me!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
              Bump for this meet! Its coming up fast! Everyone should try their best to show up, it should be a good time, and an even better time if more people show up!

If you need help with transit, finding a hotel, directions, anything just ask me!

or ask me! there is almost 50 or so local people that are on the list for this meet
              www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

so i got june 19 off i should have a few things done by then for u guys

Comment

where is the rest of CB7TUNER? c'mon people don't disappoint me and adam.
                  www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

any one from chicago land area wana meet up pm me for a meet spot!! i think me paul an mike the only ones goin from the chi

Comment

I still need to put in to trade this day with someone, lol.

Comment

I still need to put in to trade this day with someone, lol.
                        I see you have a pool table as your sig. Are you a pool shark?? If so, I would definately like to play you in the next couple of weeks!

Comment

No.

It's just a cool shot. Id be down for some pool though. Or some bowling or some shit, lol.

Comment

so is this just for cbs? or is it all around meet?

Comment

Id like it to be CB -only but itll probably end up being anything because we wont have enough CBs to justify people driving the distances they will.

Comment

There's going to be just about any kind of car I imagine. Kevin counted up about 50 reported as attending...who knows how many others could tag along. In a perfect world it would be like 50% CBs and 50% other cars....but there just aren't that many CB7tuners that are willing to drive.
                                The way I see it, sure Kevin, Mike, William, and myself are CB7tuners, but we roll with people with all kinds of other cars, so we just want to share some of St. Louis and what we do with you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X